Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Trophy dumping

Trophy dumping

Is it allowed to dump trophies to play on lower leagues? In Champ 1 I'm spending too much time hitting next just to find someone that is..
    1. Economically viable to attack i.e. more than 300k elixr and over 100k gold.
    2. Not a maxed th13 with very little loot.

It seems master or crystal are good for resource gathering.
    Does SC monitor deliberately loosing to drop points? If so any suggestions to "achieve" this legitimately.
    Thanks.

Trophy dropping to maintain or drop to a desired league has been around forever. It is definitely allowed. My usual technique is drop my queen in a corner and hit surrender. Repeat until you are where you want to be.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Superstar
    You can find 13s in silver and probably bronze. They won't have the loot but they are there.

Centennial Club
    Pony up to get super goblins. Then use them to attack exposed storages, pumps, collectors, and drills on your way to the cellar. Itll usually pay for the resource investment by the time you get down there

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Is it allowed to dump trophies to play on lower leagues? In Champ 1 I'm spending too much time hitting next just to find someone that is..
    1. Economically viable to attack i.e. more than 300k elixr and over 100k gold.
    2. Not a maxed th13 with very little loot.

It seems master or crystal are good for resource gathering.
    Does SC monitor deliberately loosing to drop points? If so any suggestions to "achieve" this legitimately.
    Thanks.
    Dropping trophies is a time-honored tradition in Clash in order to drop down to a league you feel is more appropriate to your skill, or has the loot you desire. While it's easy for us to run a report on how many people drop trophies and how many trophies they drop, we don't monitor this actively nor is there any reason to.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

A 13 asking if its okay to drop trophies?..
    How did you farm your account up until now.

I work my way into master 2 or 3 using "real troops", then I goblin/jump dead bases back down to low crystal or high gold..
    Then rinse repeat.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSIDESCHWARTZ View Post
    Pony up to get super goblins. Then use them to attack exposed storages, pumps, collectors, and drills on your way to the cellar. Itll usually pay for the resource investment by the time you get down there
    A bit profligate I'd say. I wouldn't be blowing DE on SG's to snipe collectors when there are still plenty of old school (& much cheaper) options that'll give you a profit rather than a recoup.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSIDESCHWARTZ View Post
    Normal goblins do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    A 13 asking if its okay to drop trophies?..
    How did you farm your account up until now.
    Well this maxed TH13 has only dropped trophies to avoid Legends (when it was still a cloud fest). Always farmed for my account with regular troops, as for me that is way more fun then barching or goblin knife. Dropping is certainly not needed to farm resources for your account.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    A bit profligate I'd say. I wouldn't be blowing DE on SG's to snipe collectors when there are still plenty of old school (& much cheaper) options that'll give you a profit rather than a recoup.
    I feel it is worth the investment in the long run, as SGs are more efficient at resource sniping than any other troop as long as youre not concerned with winning the battle