Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I suddenly lost 24 diamonds!??!

Fresh Spawn

Question I suddenly lost 24 diamonds!??!

I had saved 26 diamonds for the piggybank. Went off for a while (game running in the bg), then came back, and noticed that 24 diamonds have disappeared. I swear that I did not use those in anywhere, I wasn't even on the game window when they disappeared. I want my diamonds back!!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Eik0 View Post
    I had saved 26 diamonds for the piggybank. Went off for a while (game running in the bg), then came back, and noticed that 24 diamonds have disappeared. I swear that I did not use those in anywhere, I wasn't even on the game window when they disappeared. I want my diamonds back!!
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear of your problem. No-one on the forum can help you with this issue, other than by giving advice; we do not have access to game files.

You need to contact Supercell Support.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

One thing that Support identifies (very well, imo) is the use of diamonds. They should be able to tell you exactly where your diamonds have gone. Contact them as Cowslips stated, and good luck!

Thank you Legend for the Sig!
    A song of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Fresh Spawn
    Where can I get the contact info? I haven't seen Supercell's contact infos anywhere...

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Eik0 View Post
    Where can I get the contact info? I haven't seen Supercell's contact infos anywhere...
    In the game tap on the cog wheel at the top left corner of your screen. That will open up a screen where you can see a tab for Help and Support.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Fresh Spawn
    Thankyou for helping me further. I contacted the support, we'll see what happens.

Fresh Spawn
    Problem solved. A friendly support guy named George checked what was going on and turns out I did buy some coupons by accident. He promised to make a one time exeption and return the diamonds and I also got to keep the dynamites that came from the coupons. I put the double tapping on to prevent this kinds of accidents happening in the future. Thankyou George and thankyou you too for helping me to seek out the support. Now waiting for the next Valley to open!