Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Reason:- Super troops Cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by Aybe View Post
    If you don't have a cool down, you will keep using one super troop continuously...

Like most of the people will keep using super WBs or Sneaky Goblins. And normal gobs or wall breakers will be totally out of the game. SC doesn't want that in my opinion
    Most of players don't use normal goblins nowadays they switch it with super barbarians.

Banned
    Yeah, what the above poster said. Not using regular wbs or gobs or witch or whatever is really bad for the game.... don't know how... but somehow.

In simpler words, "my game, my rules" kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash9778 View Post
    Most of players don't use normal goblins nowadays they switch it with super barbarians.
    People who want to save dark elixir they are still using goblins, BARCH, in higher town hall.
    You maybe not using but others do use it
    Last edited by Ullaspn; August 12th, 2020 at 04:11 AM.

super troops may be power full but they also have a housing matching with the normal trps. Why is supercell bothering about one super trps being used over and over again? Isnt that why they are made for tobe used. To be fair i dont even find giant ,inf drag and barb usefull at sll

Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    super troops may be power full but they also have a housing matching with the normal trps. Why is supercell bothering about one super trps being used over and over again? Isnt that why they are made for tobe used. To be fair i dont even find giant ,inf drag and barb usefull at sll
    It will completely eliminate the usage of their normal version

You can 3 star max town hall 13 with 36 super barbarians with lightning
    Watch the video of judo sloth and carbon fin
    Last edited by Ullaspn; August 12th, 2020 at 04:18 AM.

Why you even asking a qn when you know the ans yourself

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Why you even asking a qn when you know the ans yourself
    why u even bother answering when u cant respect the motive of the post.
    Edit :- U r free to answer my question rather than asking why i asked something!

Millennial Club
    If you are allowed to use Super Wallbreaker all the time, then it means Base Designing (an important aspect of the game) is pointless, and Multi Inferno is useless against Super Wallbreaker too. There is no way to make Super Wallbreaker fail, so actually the Super Wallbreaker is an unbalanced troop even if it comes with 8 troop space. I guess having a cooldown of 7 days is some sort of balancing itself to maintain the overall balance of the game.

It's possible SC will listen to your request and to remove the cooldown, but I doubt Super Wallbreaker will remain the same. I suspect some sort of balancing to make it less invulnerable to failing, in other words nerfing it. So which one you want? Current Super Wallbreaker with cooldown, or nerfed Super Wallbreaker without cooldown?

I don't support removing cooldown, as I think that removing the cooldown will require some sort of nerf to Supper Troops to make it balance (not too OP) in the game long term. 7 days is a small price to pay to allow players use respective Super Troops for 7 days. Choosing when to activate which Super Troops is part of strategy.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    why u even bother answering when u cant respect the motive of the post.
    Edit :- U r free to answer my question rather than asking why i asked something!
    Well you really did answer your own question in your very first post...

Edit:- i am in love with the super wall breakers and waiting for its cooldown to end
    This is exactly the reason why there’s such a cool down in place. SC wants their players to experiment and try out other super troops too and without the cool down they’d just super size the same troop over and over again.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG