Thread: Season titles.

Season titles.

Curently, playing into the Legend League doesnt offer anything, as far as i know. Dont see anywhere anything displayed.
    Regarding clans, top clans get gems. Wich... i bet they dont care at all considering those clans are old and formed out of maxed players, who dont have a use for gems. Not even when an update comes, they are full of books/hammers/etc.

Point is, a lot of players do not see a point in pushing, the amount of work required is to much for zero rewards from the game.

Sugesstion is to add titles in the game, considering clans or solo performance.
    For example, being no.1 in Legend League will provide a title, 2nd another, 3rd another, and from 4 to 50 another. Titles should be displayed with a different color in front of the name, to avoid people changing their name simmilar to a title.
    Here are some examples:

1. Warlord John
    2. Legionnaire John
    3. Centurion John
    4-50. Gladiator John

For a clan named Roma for example, it would be like:

1. Marshals of Roma
    2. Knights of Roma
    3. Berserkers of Roma

When someone gets a title he cannot change it and the highest one achieved will be active. This in case he has a title but next season he finishes lower receiving another title.

Also, when a player from position 4 to 50 has a titles and is about to receive it again, it should go to next one. Basically no. 51 getting a titles, considering out of the first 50 some werent eligible.

PS: im thinking at local also, but waiting on a discussion on the topic first.

No objection but don't really care either. It's not like we can really push in legends. You get the same 8 attacks everyone else does. Either you are good enough to go higher. Or not. Like me.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club
    Not too sure this is needed. I won't really care if this is added, but I'm not exactly supporting this either.
    Squidward>spongebob

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    No objection but don't really care either. It's not like we can really push in legends. You get the same 8 attacks everyone else does. Either you are good enough to go higher. Or not. Like me.
    I’m not good enough to reach that level either.

OP, I normally wouldn’t care but quite honestly I think we have more than enough ways to be special and unique and I dont believe for an instant that this will make any positive addition to the game. i dont believe a single person would be more motivated by a special name than they already would be by the rank 35th in the world, or 6th in <insert region here>.

As an additional comment, what meaning does the colour change/title have when you can never lose it?
    Last edited by Tosti111; August 12th, 2020 at 01:05 AM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

To make you feel better, or special. Curently you can be no.1 in the world, and you get nothing. Dont think you even get 1 gem, as far as i know. Dunno if titles will do much, considering people like me and manny others dont want to push themselves that much so we will never get them.

I know the boredom or motivation comes from other sources, but i remember when i was playing World of Warcraft. A lot of people felt good having Marshal in front of their name, made them feel special. Thats why the idea. Of course, might not be ever available for people like me who dont want to focus on the game so hard.

I doubt it will be worked on, considering its a feature for like 0.0001 % of the players. But its a start towards showing some love to the comunity, if you get my point. This feature plus others, get people more involved.

Not the same old usual thing by years and years. Of course people quit at some point when the game is the same as 7 years ago, just more levels to everything. It comes a point when people are getting tired of same gameplay without anything to show ever.
    The only thing close to it is legend trophies. Not sure if anyone cares looking there.
    Last edited by dpgza; August 12th, 2020 at 01:42 AM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    To make you feel better, or special. Curently you can be no.1 in the world, and you get nothing. Dont think you even get 1 gem, as far as i know. Dunno if titles will do much, considering people like me and manny others dont want to push themselves that much so we will never get them.

I know the boredom or motivation comes from other sources, but i remember when i was playing World of Warcraft. A lot of people felt good having Marshal in front of their name, made them feel special. Thats why the idea. Of course, might not be ever available for people like me who dont want to focus on the game so hard.

I doubt it will be worked on, considering its a feature for like 0.0001 % of the players. But its a start towards showing some love to the comunity, if you get my point. This feature plus others, get people more involved.

Not the same old usual thing by years and years. Of course people quit at some point when the game is the same as 7 years ago, just more levels to everything. It comes a point when people are getting tired of same gameplay without anything to show ever.
    The only thing close to it is legend trophies. Not sure if anyone cares looking there.
    Maybe that helps understand my point of view, Once I got my first legend trophies, I stopped caring. i have no idea how many I have. Never cared for how high i was inworld/local standings either.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    To make you feel better, or special. Curently you can be no.1 in the world, and you get nothing...
    People who are motivated enough claim #1, or top 100, or 1000, or whatever don't need any further incentive. They have done, will do & will continue to do so purely because it's a goal they've set themselves.

Thats true, in a lot of players. At the moment i pushed to 5600+ and each season im getting better and better. But im starting to see that i dont wanna push more, cause i dont see a point to it. Besides the fact me knowing that i pushed to a point and there was nothing there, what is it out there ?

Just saying that something, no matter how small it is, it does make a big difference.

Like hqving q bet between friends who is better at something. If there was no prize it would be different then being a prize of 1 bottle. What is 1 bottle ? Its nothing between the group of friends, but its the fact that someone won it.

Offering gems as reward is a poor idea. People or clans in the top have like tens of thousands of gems, they dont feel anything towards a reward of gems.