Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maxed Party Wizard Discrepancy

Maxed Party Wizard Discrepancy

I have 2 accounts...th12 and th13...both with maxed wizards...as a result both have maxed party wizards...however the damage per second and hitpoints are lower on my th12...but the training cost and time are the same...is this intentional?

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    This appears to be intended as a TH 13 (and higher in the future) will always overpower a TH 12 (and lower) in the future.

Millennial Club
    But if they're both maxed out......

Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    But if they're both maxed out......
    Maxed for the TH level - you don't have to upgrade them when you upgrade your TH ... they 'grow along'

Quote Originally Posted by MACnificent View Post
    I have 2 accounts...th12 and th13...both with maxed wizards...as a result both have maxed party wizards...however the damage per second and hitpoints are lower on my th12...but the training cost and time are the same...is this intentional?
    Are your regular wizards maxed for th12 or just the party wizards. Don't let the flaming level icon on the PWs fool you. My th13 wiz are maxed, and the PWs are also maxed. My th12 wiz are lv 8 yet the PW shows the flaming level icon and are not maxed in stats (room on stat bars). The training cost is the same on both despite the difference. The training time is also the same, because that never changes with upgrade.

Edit: Just noticed both say lv 9 despite stat differences. It must be a bug. Also, the party wizard theme is very faint under the other music and sound effects. I only heard for a second or two it towards the end just before victory but before the victory fanfare.
    Last edited by toofinedog; August 11th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.

On my 12 DPS 324 HP 172
    On my 13 DPS 345 HP 184
    Normal wiz on both acc are maxed(lvl9)
    However party wiz on my 12 doesnt show max on stat bar though its flaming and normal one are maxed too
    may be a bug
    Last edited by RH69; August 11th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    On my 12 DPS 324 HP 172
    On my 13 DPS 345 HP 184
    Normal wiz on both acc are maxed(lvl9)
    However party wiz on my 12 doesnt show max on stat bar though its flaming and normal one are maxed too
    may be a bug
    I have a 13 and a 12. I have yet to max the wizard on my 12, it's still at lvl 8. On my 13, it's maxed at 9 (there's no new level for wizards at TH13).

On my 12, it says the party wizard is level 9 with the flaming icon, but the stats show the same as what RH is reporting. I would have thought this was a display bug, and my party wizard should be at lvl 8 like my regular wizard is. Looks like there's more to it. Perhaps it was intended for him to be capped at lvl8 for all TH12s?

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Forum Legend
    Special seasonal troops often have fixed stats based on your TH level, not the level of troop upgraded in the lab. I believe they made that switch about 2 years ago though I could be off on the timing of the change as it's just my best recollection.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

The problem i saw is th 12 has lvl 8 wiz stats but the display shows lvl9 but the stats are of lvl 8(i guess)

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Special seasonal troops often have fixed stats based on your TH level, not the level of troop upgraded in the lab. I believe they made that switch about 2 years ago though I could be off on the timing of the change as it's just my best recollection.
    Correct, per TH level, not Lab level.

Note the wiki table: https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Party_Wizard. Also note the table notation: The "level" column does not match up with the in-game level, but is used to clarify between different Town Hall levels, which have different statistics.

So ignore the "level" indicator shown in-game for seasonal troops. It is the TH level that drives the troop stats.
    Last edited by rowman; August 11th, 2020 at 05:23 PM.