Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No sight of 2nd Custom Decoration since its launch???!!!

I buy diamonds quite regularly as I love the decorations that you get free with them. I came first in the Derby in the champions league on Monday but just got 3 wooden boards, 2 vouchers and a couple of stakes. Was really hoping I would get a custom decoration especially the bird or fish pond but I wasn’t lucky. So hard to get in the top three too now as everyone seems to be trying harder to get the decorations. Just missed out this week and came 4th.

I have 2 upgrades short from completing my 4th custom decoration.
    Last edited by sabine98; August 28th, 2020 at 03:38 PM.
    Main Farm Level 185, Town Level 58, Barn 12000, Silo 12000
    Baby Farm Level 105, Town Level 28, Barn 7500, Silo 5500
    Facebook | Profile |
    YouTube

Three month ago I said in another thread here that I will stop playing derby. But I continue to play week after week after week and that's it. Three month waste of times. We placed second this time. If I don't get second custom decos tommorrow, this will be my last derby.

Not only have we not seen the custom deco prize but we haven’t seen blueprints in months on 7 different family accounts. Neither has other members in our neighborhood. This includes the Valley, plus I will routinely spin my horseshoe prizes for more options.
    Farm ID#: 8JU8L8PQJ
    KIK ID: DustyRoadsHD

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorDoug View Post
    Not only have we not seen the custom deco prize but we haven’t seen blueprints in months on 7 different family accounts. Neither has other members in our neighborhood. This includes the Valley, plus I will routinely spin my horseshoe prizes for more options.
    There is a maximum number of blueprints that you can hold - 15. If you have that many no more will appear until you use them. You probably already know this, but you can see how many you have by tapping on the blue star at the top of your screen, and then on the information tab.

Hay Day level 192 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Wise words from AsYouWish: Please don’t worry or be upset. The HayDay team is working hard to get us all back onto our beloved farms. This game is so rich in content, so complex that adding new features/data is almost like adding another leg to a centipede, and releasing it to run.

They’ll get all the legs sorted out and coordinated soon.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12715749

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    There is a maximum number of blueprints that you can hold - 15.
    Didn’t know the 15 limit, that solves part of my issue. But we still haven’t received a 2nd prize.

For people with multiple prizes did you have to complete the full customization on prize #1 before prize #2 appeared?
    Farm ID#: 8JU8L8PQJ
    KIK ID: DustyRoadsHD

Quote Originally Posted by GatorDoug View Post
    Didn’t know the 15 limit, that solves part of my issue. But we still haven’t received a 2nd prize.

For people with multiple prizes did you have to complete the full customization on prize #1 before prize #2 appeared?
    I can't remember my situation when I got the second prize but at the moment I have 4 custom decorations and the second one is still unfinished (as it was another boring tree).

Our neighborhood has finished first or second in half a dozen championship derbies with no custom deco for any of our members. We are all over spending diamonds for things we just put in our rss.

Centennial Club
    Doesn't matter if your 1st deco is complete or not. It's a random chance reward for placing in the Derby. I got my 2nd tree after we got 1st in the derby and I've heard many people get them from 2nd or 3rd too. Just gotta wait for RNG & be lucky!

Glad I found this thread. I was confused on the custom decorations. I couldn’t remember how I acquired the first one- purple tree. That one is fully upgraded now.

I came across my second by happy accident- I accidentally stored my swimming pool, went looking for it and found the fountain. Almost done that upgrade- excited to choose the koi fish!