Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No sight of 2nd Custom Decoration since its launch???!!!

What level does the farm have to be at? My baby farm level 59 hasn't gotten any. Also, why is there a limit on blueprints? They don't seem that easy to get.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelashes View Post
    What level does the farm have to be at? My baby farm level 59 hasn't gotten any. Also, why is there a limit on blueprints? They don't seem that easy to get.
    Custom decorations should become available at level 71. Once you reach that level blueprints are very likely to appear in horseshoe columns 5 and 8, as well as appearing in the valley shop.

I hope this helps
    Last edited by Cowslips; August 13th, 2020 at 05:21 PM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Custom decorations should become available at level 71.

I hope this helps
    Thanks. That's good to know. 😊

I'm level 168 (I think?, 160 something anyway). and regularly place Top3 in the Derby (though not every week anymore as I don't out the effort in any more). I have ONE tree and there's loads of other Derby only Deco I still don't have. Frustrating, but there's nothing I can do about it. Maybe I'll get it one day, maybe I won't. I'm it that keen on the customisable trees so not too bothered about those.

What I would really like is another shot at the Valley Car as I missed out on that with the first Valley. No one else in my group seemed to be playing & I couldn't get enough chickens on my own (I play solo, so no hoodies to encourage along).

I'd like the car!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I'm level 168 (I think?, 160 something anyway). and regularly place Top3 in the Derby (though not every week anymore as I don't out the effort in any more). I have ONE tree and there's loads of other Derby only Deco I still don't have. Frustrating, but there's nothing I can do about it. Maybe I'll get it one day, maybe I won't. I'm it that keen on the customisable trees so not too bothered about those.

What I would really like is another shot at the Valley Car as I missed out on that with the first Valley. No one else in my group seemed to be playing & I couldn't get enough chickens on my own (I play solo, so no hoodies to encourage along).

I'd like the car!
    agree! I would like the first valley prizes again. Didn’t manage to collect all, and they look way better than the 2nd batch of valley items
    Kik: atstarshollow

Our team is almost always in top three usually first. My teammate got a second one a couple weeks ago. I got a second one a long time ago. Nothing forever.

We've placed top 3 multiple times and never gotten custom decos. I believe when they first launched it said you could get custom decos from valley, but I've never heard of that happening. I've seen blueprints in valley but never deco. Please fix this SC, it's really irritating trying to get these.

I actually liked the idea of Sc giving special rewards (or higher probability) to players getting 1st in derby. Getting 1st in derby is not easy, many worked hard for it - spending massive amounts of diamonds / stacking machines. Gives us something to work for.�� just like special deco for valley, that is the only reason why I play valley!

but I Guess sc shouldn’t have mention that you could get these custom rewards from valley and not give any...��
    Kik: atstarshollow

Hii guys,

Is anyone aware that when will this special summer diamomd packs will expire ?

Pro Member
    17 Aug 2020: Derby at 1st Place. No luck with the custom decoration. Remember, it is since the launch until now...i'll see how long more it is to get...half a year or a year...is this how Supercell wants some of its players to wait while others get tired of getting more than 5?
    MAGIC [Level 220 (#2yyjjcqc8)]
    Founder/Leader of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan