Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No sight of 2nd Custom Decoration since its launch???!!!

8 Bits
    I'm with Mike. I have 5 and would sell them for 1 coin if I could.
    All came as derby rewards.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestof3 View Post
    Would you be so kind as to describe how you got them? If placing in top three in derby, were they in rewards columns or in the three prizes you get when placing in top three?

I just want to know if I should accept the fact that I will not be getting any more. I prep ahead for every derby and often wake up very early to get a head start. I’m usually the first to finish. But our hood overall is not fast, and I’m not willing to kick people out over something so petty.
    Have you thought of trying a delayed start for the Derby?

My hood does that regularly, and we sometimes place in the Champions League. I have three custom decorations now, two of which were for placing third. I don't get a custom decoration every time we place, but have been lucky a couple of times.

Now all I need is green vouchers to finish the most recent one...
    Last edited by Cowslips; August 20th, 2020 at 03:47 PM.

Hay Day level 191 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Chipfarm View Post
    I'm with Mike. I have 5 and would sell them for 1 coin if I could.
    All came as derby rewards.
    Can you please clarify. Did they come from columns or from those three prizes you get from placing?
    Last edited by Nestof3; August 20th, 2020 at 05:01 PM.
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 189
    Town Level 52

When there is a tie, the winner is the hood that placed first. How would delaying help. I’m going to start a new thread because I have a specific question no one is answering.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Have you thought of trying a delayed start for the Derby?

My hood does that regularly, and we sometimes place in the Champions League. I have three custom decorations now, two of which were for placing third. I don't get a custom decoration every time we place, but have been lucky a couple of times.

Now all I need is green vouchers to finish the most recent one...
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 189
    Town Level 52

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    When there is a tie, the winner is the hood that placed first. How would delaying help. I’m going to start a new thread because I have a specific question no one is answering.
    The theory is that by practising a delayed start you are less likely to race again teams who rush to win.

It is only a theory, of course, but my hood always delays starting by at least 8 hours and we place fairly frequently. One of our members sometimes doesn't start her tasks until the weekend, and we still get trophies in some races.

It's often the case that other teams in our race don't complete all tasks. If we are unlucky enough to draw opponents who rush then they will get the trophy, but that doesn't seem to happen too frequently.
    Last edited by Cowslips; August 20th, 2020 at 05:56 PM.

Hay Day level 191 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Pro Member
    My hood doesnt do delay start except for blossom derby. We get Top 3 which often at 1st place. All my fellow hoodies who participate derbies have got at least two custom decoration and some got >5 except me.
    MAGIC [Level 222 (#2yyjjcqc8) as at 4 Oct]
    Founder/Leader of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan

Can you please clarify. Did they come from columns or from those three prizes you get from placing?
    My 5 custom decos were all from those 3 prizes from placing.
    Last edited by TheStarsHollow; August 21st, 2020 at 08:43 AM.
    Kik: atstarshollow

Would you be so kind as to describe how you got them? If placing in top three in derby, were they in rewards columns or in the three prizes you get when placing in top three?

I just want to know if I should accept the fact that I will not be getting any more. I prep ahead for every derby and often wake up very early to get a head start. Iím usually the first to finish. But our hood overall is not fast, and Iím not willing to kick people out over something so petty.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can answer your question, because I have no clue. I obviously did not choose them from the derby columns because I would have never chosen them. So they appeared somehow, and I don't have a clue where I got them from. Sorry I can't be of more help.

When there is a tie, the winner is the hood that placed first. How would delaying help. Iím going to start a new thread because I have a specific question no one is answering.

you get them for placing in the top 3. I have never seen anyone get them in the columns that can be shuffled. I have 2 and I typically place in the top 3 but have only received 1 more custom decoration and it was when we placed 2nd in the 3 bonus rewards for a top 3 placement. It has been many, many weeks ago that I received the custom fountain. I would like the pedestal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharile View Post
    My hood doesnt do delay start except for blossom derby. We get Top 3 which often at 1st place. All my fellow hoodies who participate derbies have got at least two custom decoration and some got >5 except me.
    I guess you are not really money spender. Only reall money spender get EVERY week this custom decos. We checked all our friends in game. This is not top 3 placed rewards. This is Pay To Win rewards.
    I wonder how many times we, free players, must to place in top 3 derby to get custom decos? One year? Two year? Or we are fullish thinking we will ever get second decos?