Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No sight of 2nd Custom Decoration since its launch???!!!

Pro Member

No sight of 2nd Custom Decoration since its launch???!!!

Since the launch of the custom decoration until Aug 2020 (Yes, it's been the long 5 MONTHS!!!), other than the first (free) custom decoration given to every player, I have not been getting any of the custom decoration week after week of derby and valley season after another, and still, depriving me from purchasing the blue prints after I reached the maximum limit of 15 blue prints from the valley shop. I no longer can collect the blueprints because no sight of it as I reached the maximum and till date i have not been able to get my 2nd custom decoration. It's just so ridiculous!!!! Is anyone experiencing the same as I do? Can Supercell look into this, please? Thank you.
    MAGIC [Level 222 (#2yyjjcqc8) as at 4 Oct]
    Founder/Leader of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan

I have 3 Custom Decorations. The last two were awarded for coming in 1st in the derby.

I have about 5, hard to come by but they do exist They do take a few vouchers & blue prints to level up though. I got them as rewards for 1st place in the derby also.

Pro Member
    My hood got Top 3 every single week (mostly 1st place) and all my other hood members each got at least 3 custom decoration. 5 MONTHS have passed and yet I still get NONE?!!
    MAGIC [Level 222 (#2yyjjcqc8) as at 4 Oct]
    Founder/Leader of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan

Yes Sharile I am also feeling very disappointed as well as I have not won any at all except the tree we were first given.
    I diligently try hard every week to place in the top 3 every derby and have except one time, 19 derbies I think it works out as. But the elusive custom deco does not come up...I hold my breath, cross my fingers but nothing works....it shouldn’t be this hard...hayday have done an outstanding job with the the whole concept and it’s a wonderful addition to the game...right up my alley, but seems I will never receive another.
    Come on hay day, please can you make it a little easier with better odds ...it would make me so happy. Maybe also make other ways of receiving them, maybe an event or in a massive red box, or in the valley rewards.
    Will I bother participating in the derbies, almost seems pointless, but I will. wonder if I will get one by Christmas??
    Regards Frustrated
    Last edited by Bella4hayday; August 12th, 2020 at 02:03 AM.

Seeing if I can post my one and only tree

I have 5 so far, all from derby first prizes. I wonder if there’s a higher probability to receive it in 1st place compared to 2nd, 3rd places?
    Kik: atstarshollow

I am working on my third. It is not a given for placing in derby, but it seems to increase the probability. Mine have been from placing 3rd a few times.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; August 12th, 2020 at 05:42 AM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I know this feeling.. members of my neighborhood keep on getting the decorations week after week but I seem to be in bad luck with it. I play derby every week and we hit one of the top 3 positions every week, but nothing.

That’s kinda demotivating if you hear and see how the others already Almost get bored with them ( because they got 6-7 already) while you’re waiting to get them
    also the „fact“ that we’re supposed to get them in The Valley too by a chance didn’t happen to me even once and I play every season. My neighbors also confirmed that they never saw one of the decorations in The Valley prizes

Centennial Club
    I have the same feeling on my farm, I have 4 custom decos, 3 of them were when my hood was placed 1st When we were placed top 2 and top 3, other hoodies would be getting them. In short, I am suspectng I can only get the deco when my hood are 1st place.

I am beginning to think that HD not only award custom deco based on fixed routine like schedules in each hood, also by how much we have played and they clock the hours that we spend in Hayday and Valley. Not a fair way to award this custom deco only in the league placing, since every hoodies spend much effort and diamonds in completing tasks. If Hayday wish to award this custom deco as reward by placing top 3, then it should be given to every players who participate in derby. If we can't get it every week, at least let everyone get the same custom deco on certain particular week. If you say you want varieties, they are now four different designs, it's not difficult to spread out all four and give them to all players.