Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost connection when opening a big box

Lost connection when opening a big box

Iíve had a big box on my base that is causing me to lose connection. I open it and there are 3 purple vouchers in there but within a few seconds I get a lost connection. When my game starts up again the box is still there. This is a free box so I donít even have the option of getting rid of it. Anyone else having this happen?

Yes me too, crashes after opening chest on my farm, or friend's. Hope it's fixed soon.

Every time I open the same red box, the app quits.

It is like ground hog day. I open the box, get a blue voucher, then the app quits. If I don't open the box and play as usual, the app works fine.
    It is the same box that appears with the blue voucher each time I open the app.
    Does this happen to anyone else?

I visited a friend in need and saw a big box. I tapped it and got a rose booster and then lost connection. When I reloaded, I still had the option of tapping a big box in a different location and got a different “prize”, then lost connection again. This continued another 6 times.

while I did eventually leave the farm I was helping, I ended up with none of the big box contents.

For the record, I was not expecting all of the prizes I tried to collect.

i did return to my farm and had a regular mystery box. It had 5 diamonds.

I don’t think the app is quitting. It just says “connection lost” with the option to “reload”
    Last edited by WussyPuss; August 11th, 2020 at 04:02 AM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Same here. Bug only happens when opening the largest box. Medium and small box no disconnection issue. I have tried clicking on the big box in my farm for more than 5 times, each time I get 4 tapes and disconnect shortly after.
    Kik: atstarshollow

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I visited a friend in need and saw a big box. I tapped it and got a rose booster and then lost connection. When I reloaded, I still had the option of tapping a big box in a different location and got a different “prize”, then lost connection again. This continued another 6 times.

while I did eventually leave the farm I was helping, I ended up with none of the big box contents.

For the record, I was not expecting all of the prizes I tried to collect.

i did return to my farm and had a regular mystery box. It had 5 diamonds.

I don’t think the app is quitting. It just says “connection lost” with the option to “reload”
    Exactly the same here. Logged on for the first time today about 2 hours ago and noticed this.

Farm Level 186. Town 58.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Rather than have two threads running on this topic, I'm going to close this one.

Discussion can continue on the thread in Bugs and Problems, where Nick has posted a response:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ig-red-box-bug

Thank you
    Last edited by Cowslips; August 11th, 2020 at 08:37 AM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!