Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Returned to clash of clans just to face bullying

Village in a clearing,in a magical forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by twinblade123 View Post
    All I can say is, if you canít handle this on a mobile platform, your parents didnít raise you the right way.
    What he said he can handle this but not everyone can.There are young clahers who might get hurt by such trolling as they might haven't faced such yet.
    So,please understand the meaning before you reply.

I think (filter clan chat) can help avoid this things & if it can they it should be auto active while starting a village.

Lastly all this reminds me of gc that I don't wanna remember 😏

Just leave the clan they don't deserve you

Thats the main reason they deleted global.

Better to leave that clan immediately and find a friendly clan

Most of the indian clans are worst in this case, when i went to other clans from one of my accounts to join some random clans, most of them are filled with toxic chat.

I remeber when i just joined a random clan they welcomed me with abusive stuff and said all the bad words which they can without any reason. When i saw chat above they did this to everyone. Luckily i have many friendly clans which do similar thing to others. So i called them up and bought all their ids and then there was a huge fight for 30 min. filled with cp/abusive lang.

What i wanna say is that, what if small kid join such a clan. Not everyone can handle and deal with all this. And if you leave then there is impression in mind that why they all said such things without any reason.

Something must be done like global chat, just remove this one also.(just opinion for small kids, i don't have any problem)

Quote Originally Posted by twinblade123 View Post
    All I can say is, if you canít handle this on a mobile platform, your parents didnít raise you the right way.

Not saying itís right, but thereís a lot worse in the world. A harsh reality.
    Rightly said. Try to fight back as it's just game that you're not able to handle the bullying. The world is more cruel than the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Most of the indian clans are worst in this case,
    i don't think that. with your bad experience i 1 bad indian clan you should not conclude that all indian clans are bad. one should not jump on conclusion on basis of personal bad experience.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by atharvacp View Post
    I can handle this but not everyone can. Report feature is not enough for something like this in my opinion.
    Attachment 215522
    Welcome back to clans of clans.

Unfortunately reporting this player is the maximum you can do, don't expect anything to happen though..
    SC support is extremely slow (and in many cases hesitate of taking action at all) and in too many cases vulgar behavior, inappropriate account names and clan names are not handled even after reporting as well as clear ToS breaches.

As a player you can either join a friendly clan or create one yourself. when you will be leader you will have the option to kick out those who act like in your screenshots.

Play fair and safe.
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Quote Originally Posted by Smash9778 View Post
    i don't think that. with your bad experience i 1 bad indian clan you should not conclude that all indian clans are bad. one should not jump on conclusion on basis of personal bad experience.
    I said "most" not "all". Also my clan is much better and so i expect some others to be.
    But if you see the level of toxicity then most of the indian clans are at top in this case. I recommend you to give a visit on some random clans.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    What i wanna say is that, what if small kid join such a clan. Not everyone can handle and deal with all this. And if you leave then there is impression in mind that why they all said such things without any reason.
    Small children should simply not be left unsupervised any game with open communication.