Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan League Medals

Yes, medals are a very special and a rare type of currency that is meant/available only through clan war leagues as it's a cwl special currency. Having able to obtain that particular currency from any other means wouldn't just make any sense

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzmnndvl View Post
    That would severely undervalue the hard work that players put into winning their CWL’s and earning their medals.
    Couldn't have said it better. Medals are rewards for your achievements for competing in the War Leagues. You can't go to a competition in another sporting event and say, "Hi, I'd like to buy the awards instead of competing."

Furthermore, even IF (and that is a VERY tall IF) you could purchase Medals they would have to be valued at a similar cost to what they would actually be worth. 2.5M for 25 medals is WAY too cheap. 2.5M per medal would be closer to an appropriate price though I'm sure someone with a bigger economics brain could assign a more accurate value. Because the value of a medal changes with each level you're upgrading, you simply couldn't have a set price for a Medal.

Each Hammer of Heroes doesn't change in price. But how much Dark Elixir required for each Hero level does. So the higher level the Hero, the more valuable those Hammers become. Furthermore, since Heroes require Dark Elixir for upgrades, allowing you to use Gold to buy Medals completely defeats the purpose of farming Dark Elixir.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Banned
    It'd be nice but I don't think that's gonna happen. If they did change it, they would go with gems or real money not with g/e/de.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Couldn't have said it better. Medals are rewards for your achievements for competing in the War Leagues. You can't go to a competition in another sporting event and say, "Hi, I'd like to buy the awards instead of competing."

Furthermore, even IF (and that is a VERY tall IF) you could purchase Medals they would have to be valued at a similar cost to what they would actually be worth. 2.5M for 25 medals is WAY too cheap. 2.5M per medal would be closer to an appropriate price though I'm sure someone with a bigger economics brain could assign a more accurate value. Because the value of a medal changes with each level you're upgrading, you simply couldn't have a set price for a Medal.

Each Hammer of Heroes doesn't change in price. But how much Dark Elixir required for each Hero level does. So the higher level the Hero, the more valuable those Hammers become. Furthermore, since Heroes require Dark Elixir for upgrades, allowing you to use Gold to buy Medals completely defeats the purpose of farming Dark Elixir.

I totally agree with ALL you said and feel the same.. but if the TALL order IF happens to maybe get in the ear of the trader (cycle) it could facilitate an alternative for those (like my alt with 163 trophies) if he could sell a '25 medal special' say shortly after the CWL week ends..

one can hope.

just putting it out in the cosmos for the devs to ponder.

Good day sir.
    Clash on.