Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan League Medals

Fresh Spawn

Clan League Medals

Has anyone thought of being able to buy Clan League Medals. Like maybe 2,500,000 gold for 25 medals or something like that?
    Last edited by buzz4656; August 10th, 2020 at 05:37 PM.

Forum Superstar
    Kinda defeats the purpose don't you think? That would also not be high enough cost.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; August 10th, 2020 at 05:41 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    That would severely undervalue the hard work that players put into winning their CWLs and earning their medals.

I like that there are only certain ways to access some of the resources

Forum Legend
    SC has said medals will only be offered through CWL participation. I don't see them changing that position but if they did the cost would be in Gems not regular resources.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    SC has said medals will only be offered through CWL participation. I don't see them changing that position but if they did the cost would be in Gems not regular resources.
    This and/or real cash only.

I would not hold your breath on any changes to medal acquisitions.

Not saying it will never happen, because never is a long, long time. If it ever changes it will be in response to other, massive changes in the entire game system. Something bigger than a new town hall, bigger than adding the boat base, bigger than CWL, bigger than gold pass. Something like the unicorn moon base special operations mega map addition.
    Most requested QoL feature is a regional filter in the recruiting tool. If it is so hard to track players by region, why does the top player ranking show both a global and (in my case) a local U.S. tab?

Quote Originally Posted by buzz4656 View Post
    Has anyone thought of being able to buy Clan League Medals. Like maybe 2,500,000 gold for 25 medals or something like that?
    I could farm enough loot in a day to get enough medals to buy dozens of builder potions or hammers. This would result in supercell drastically increasing the medal cost of all the magic items in the league shop, or they'd require something crazy like 15 million gold for like 10 medals.
    | BK 74 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Kinda defeats the purpose don't you think? That would also not be high enough cost.
    I was thinking the same thing. If that was really the price point, I'd put so much into medals, it would be insane.
    LEVEL 106: BRAND NEW TH10 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: YPAW

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    This and/or real cash only.
    So it becomes:
    Money - buy Medals - buy Magic Items - instant upgrade.
    lol lol

or one could use Medals to buy Currency...

I do agree CWL should remain the only way to earn Medals, other than that is real cash (which would be funny way as described above).

Yeah it will defeat the purpose of medals