Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this ruled out?

Is this ruled out?

War hopping is still something some leaders gets __________off. Today i took a random th 12 . Its a 10 v 10 war and he is only th 12 out their so his role is very imp.
    DID SUPERCELL EVER CONSIDER ABOUT INTRODUCING A COOL DOWN ON PEOPLE SO THAT THEY CANT LEAVE THE CLAN UNTIL THEY HAVENT ATTACKED OR ANY OTHER SOLUTIONS.? OR SOMETHING LIKE IF U DINT ATTCK , U WILL BE BANNED FROM PARTICIPATING IN CLAN WAR FOR A LIMITED DAYS AS PUNISHMENT!
    Last edited by rahultarafdar; August 10th, 2020 at 04:52 PM.

This is a clan management issue, not something that SC will ‘fix’. If you don’t trust your member to stick around, don’t include him in war.

If you are taken to clan war and you leave the clan you will be not able to join another war until prep day and war day are over of that clan i.e 2 days.

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    I doubt it is ruled out, but SC does not interfere in clan management issues. If you accept someone into the clan and put him in war without knowing them or making sure they will attack then it is not something SC is going to get involved in. Nor should they.
    I have had that problem occasionally, but I accept that it is the result of my decision to include them, even though it is really annoying. But I wouldn't want rules to enforce a certain behaviour, that can too easily backfire. Like when we "all" wanted the leadership handed down if the leader was absent too long, and now we get lots of people complaining and wanting "their" clan back.

Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    War hopping is still something some leaders gets __________off. Today i took a random th 12 . Its a 10 v 10 war and he is only th 12 out their so his role is very imp.
    DID SUPERCELL EVER CONSIDER ABOUT INTRODUCING A COOL DOWN ON PEOPLE SO THAT THEY CANT LEAVE THE CLAN UNTIL THEY HAVENT ATTACKED OR ANY OTHER SOLUTIONS.? OR SOMETHING LIKE IF U DINT ATTCK , U WILL BE BANNED FROM PARTICIPATING IN CLAN WAR FOR A LIMITED DAYS AS PUNISHMENT!
    Its considerable they should impliment this i think.

You will not have war eligibility, if you leave a running war in a clan , until the war gets over in that clan

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    You will not have war eligibility, if you leave a running war in a clan , until the war gets over in that clan
    Everyone knows it

They kinda already banned from waring for 2 days(including the prep day) which you asked for
    And its more of a clan management issue nothing SC will do anything about it atleast not as of now
    Simple solutions dont put everyone right away in war have a chat confirm if they want to be in and after that of youre convinced put em in
    I usually take 1 or 2 war before putting any new members in besides i never had any one leaving clan without attacking when they are in war even if they want to leave they make their hits
    Last edited by RH69; August 10th, 2020 at 05:32 PM.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    If they do this then they should also ban the player who started the war with them in it.

It is more of your leaderships fault than the new player who may have had opted out of wars or only been in the clan for 1 minute before you started the search.

You should never put a new player in a war if you cannot cover their attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    If they do this then they should also ban the player who started the war with them in it.

It is more of your leaderships fault than the new player who may have had opted out of wars or only been in the clan for 1 minute before you started the search.

You should never put a new player in a war if you cannot cover their attacks.
    That guy was there with green badge the entire cwl though he wasnt in league