Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum champion looter contest

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜

Forum champion looter contest

Hi all

The forum is quieter this week. We need something to do for a month until the next update. It's time for a competition.

we have had many threads and claims about max loot hauls. I have researched the max loot available and i think it is unlikely that anyone on the forum has looted the absolute max possible. See the notes below from the wiki about the max loot available And why it is so hard to achieve.

let's test our looting prowess with a forum looting contest.

Prizes

there are 4 prizes :
    • Midas crown for most gold
    • Soma cornucopia for most elixir
    • Amrita chalice for most dark elixir
    • Champion looter bragging rights for most combined loot

Rules

here are the rules :
    • The contest is open for 1 month until 10 Sept
    • The minimum claim is for 1.2 mill gold or 1.2 mill elixir or 8k dark elixir
    • Post pics for proof
    • The combined loot is calculated as gold + elixir + 100 * DE

Leaderboards

Midas crown (gold)
    1 1,770,000 zeenee
    2 1,550,000 RDX
    3 1,519,345 twister
    4 1,507,631 Aybe

Soma cornucopia (elixir)
    1 1,729,050 zeenee
    2 1,556,471 Aybe
    3 1,519,355 twister
    4 1,505,768 RaBBit

Amrita chalice (DE)
    1 11,918 RaBBit
    2 11,864 Pureawe
    3 11,537 veznan
    4 11,493 twister

Champion looter (combined)
    1 4,612,350 zeenee
    2 4,188,000 twister
    2 4,128,302 Aybe
    4 4,077,820 RDX

I will update leaderboards weekly
    notes on leagues : zeenee titan 1, Aybe master 3, RDX champ 3, veznan master 1, RaBBit titan 1, twister titan 1, pureawe champ 2

Maximum Loot Available

The maximum loot available from a base arises from a combination of factors. The below table shows a breakdown of the maximum possible loot from a TH13:
    Factor Maximum Available
    Gold and Elixir Dark Elixir
    Storages at loot cap 550,000 4,500
    Rounding discrepancies 20,000[1] 100[2]
    Maxed collectors at full capacity 1,050,000 6,750
    Maxed Treasury at full capacity 180,000 900
    Total 1,800,000 12,250
    Of note is that these totals are obviously very rare, not just because of the requirements of having collectors and treasury at full capacity, but also requiring a very specific amount of loot in the storages (see the below notes for specifics). It is often the case that a player with full capacity collectors and Treasury also has full storages, in which case it can be shown by the above rules that they only offer 540,000 gold/elixir from them (10,000 less than the cap and 30,000 less than the maximum possible).
    Notes

• For rounding discrepancy to occur such that 20,000 is gained from it, the gold/elixir storages must hold between about 12,222,278 and 12,941,176 inclusive (these bounds assume all storages are at least level 13). The lower bound is crude, because the slightly uneven loot distribution causes fluctuations in the rounding; it is possible for a player with as little as 12,222,224 to obtain this discrepancy, however the upper bound is stable because it is derived from the loot available in the Town Hall (which stores a fixed 2 million at this point). Other rounding discrepancies are possible, and are in fact prevalent in the post-cap scenario at TH13.
    • For this rounding discrepancy to occur, the dark elixir storages must hold exactly either 120,000 or 200,000 dark elixir. Both these values are extremely unlikely unless the Dark Elixir Storage is not fully upgraded, in which case the latter is plausible with a full level 6 storage. Unlike the gold/elixir rounding discrepancy, outside these two values, no other discrepancy occurs in the post-cap scenario.

Last edited by Iftheskyisblue; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:27 PM.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ24

People posting in threads in a while me being on legends 😑
    Anyways ive got one from the past it was when i was mid th10 now im maxed 13 (imagine when it was taken)
    Ik i wont make any list but still

Got 1.3m+ gold loot.
    Last edited by PKapoor; August 10th, 2020 at 11:37 AM.

While watching a replay i saw this.
    Will it count (my friends id) ?

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Always appreciate an initiative, however the Elite part in the title confused me.

Forum Elite is an event that is kind of reserved to a group of people who put tons of effort in it (I am not among them btw). So just Forum Looter contest seems more appropriate :-)

lootscf.jpg

Hi
    This is my loot.
    Thanks for your work.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Always appreciate an initiative, however the Elite part in the title confused me.

Forum Elite is an event that is kind of reserved to a group of people who put tons of effort in it (I am not among them btw). So just Forum Looter contest seems more appropriate :-)
    Thanks lord

I have edited my original post, but the title is not changing on the list of threads. If a mod reads this can you please change "elite" to "champion" in title. Thanks
    Last edited by Iftheskyisblue; August 10th, 2020 at 10:17 PM.

I have dropped from legend to bronze to try out all the leagues for loot opportunities. I will report back as my trophies rise.

On the way down in titan 1 and 3 i found 2 bases with 900k, 900k, 11k.

Took me maybe 80 surrenders to drop down through silver and bronze, and there were only a few bases offering more than 600k, 600k, 5k.

Last night in bronze 3, cloud time was 10-15 secs, and i found no big loots. it would be easy farming with defenceless bases but it is hard to find a developed th13.

This morning in silver 2 its about the same, with cloud times about 8-10 seconds. No good loot in 20 nexts. I will do about 20 nexts in each league to test.

good luck all

https://ibb.co/SDgJ5j5 Not my best but the best I have in my log..
    #RGYLU2LR