Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Someone is playing my base

Fresh Spawn

How to get unlock code?

I have a th10 which is almost max. Few weeks ago, I noticed someone's device is connecting and I couldn't play it whenever I need. Soon I contacted Supercell help and support, and they locked my base after a week. By the time he had wasted more than 10500 gems and sold magic items. But now I cant open my base. I want an unlock code to unlock my account. So I contacted Help and support again and again, almost twice a day. But I can't connect to any officials of supercell. Whenever I message help and support, the bot pops up a window saying Choose an option below. How to connect with a human? How can I get an unlock code?

Just go in help and support section they will ask you some basic question about your account like in which clan ur account was what was your name of your account and other questions. After answering the question they will give you your account back but you have to change your email.

Fresh Spawn
    I gave those information every day. But it says unfortunately we couldn't recognise the village. Sorry I forgot to add this in the thread.

the person who hacked might have changed name and the clan hence see the name and clan once again and try

Quote Originally Posted by Smash9778 View Post
    Just go in help and support section they will ask you some basic question about your account like in which clan ur account was what was your name of your account and other questions. After answering the question they will give you your account back but you have to change your email.
    Change the language to Suomi(Finnish) and contact them
    Leader, Grand Synergy(#2Y9ULYRGY)

Quote Originally Posted by Shreecharana View Post
    I gave those information every day. But it says unfortunately we couldn't recognise the village. Sorry I forgot to add this in the thread.
    Give support your base tag when you contact them rather then a base name as someone else suggested because lots of bases have the same name were as base tags are unique to each base also once you have correctly answered all questions you will get a time senstive unlock code which requires entering asap before it expires
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreecharana View Post
    I have a th10 which is almost max. Few weeks ago, I noticed someone's device is connecting and I couldn't play it whenever I need.....
    Yes, after you gave the account away.

Merged with your previous three threads. The forum is still not SC Support and still can not help you.
    Last edited by Bakunin; August 10th, 2020 at 02:23 PM.