Quote Originally Posted by wolfricthewild View Post
Does anyone else feel we have had too many Bunny Derbies lately?

We are a competitive hood and we like our Derby rewards whether they be from Top 3 finish, Bunny lines or Bingo lines. Last week we caught 3 bunnies and just managed to hold on to second place. This week was tougher and we had to forfeit the third bunny to stand any chance of being in the top 3. Having to forfeit rewards pulls the hood in different directions and causes friction. I don't mind the occasional Bunny Derby but there have been too many of them since they was introduced.

I also feel the timing of the Bunnies (especially the second and third bunnies) significantly favour a fast finish for hoodies in American time zones who are able to complete two or 3 bunny tasks before bedtime. The opposite is true for people in the far east and Australia who are sleeping when the bunnies arrive and have a few hours to sleep until morning. Randomly generated bunny times would create a more level playing field, and be fairer to people in all parts of the world. It is a problem that needs addressing.

Me and my neighbours totally agree. We play derby every week and we are sooo tired of the bunny derbyís.

Itís fun once in awhile, but now itís like ďprobably going to be bunny derby again next weekĒ ďoh itís a bingo derby!! Oh, with bunnyísĒ

Problem is the waiting time and alarms. Not everyone have time to do that stuff. And then derby becomes bad and negative, instead of fun and positive.

I thought it was because they didnít have enough different derbyís to pick from. But itís several Iíve never tried. And I have been playing for many years. Some new derbyís please!!! We BEG!!!!