Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Too Many Bunny Derbies?

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Moeezaday View Post
    In this current power derby, i caught 3 rabbits but 3rd bonus hasn't been showing yet..? Is the limit of 3 rabbits same for power derby too? Any help please
    Moeezaday, on what are you basing to think you caught 3 bunnies? Remember you have to take a bunny task when there is actually a bunny on the racetrack. If you truly caught 3 bunnies, you should definitely see a third bunny reward column immediately. If you and your hoodmates caught two bunnies back on the third day, doing more pink bunny tasks will not give you the third bunny because he doesn't come until Friday.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by TempleofDog View Post
    I love the extra rewards for the bunny derbys. Especially the land permits. Seems if you are a competitive hood then you all can just ignore the bunnies and treat it like a regular derby and it would not be much different. If anything it should make it easier since some hoods will try and catch the bunnies.
    I like someone elses idea of adding a few points for catching the bunnies. Then it would be more competitive for everyone.
    I used to love bunny derbys, but lately I have started to hate them. I play solo and like to catch all 3 bunnies and 3 extra rewards, like land permits. But nowadays it basically means that you drop to a lower league, since the others dont bother(?) to catch any bunnies or maybe just the first one. Where is the derby fun and fairness in that? So please yes, add points for catching the bunnies and make all these derbys that way more equally competitive, pleeeaaasss.
    Last edited by HD2020; October 29th, 2020 at 09:34 PM. Reason: What is the point for making a point since it will not change anything anyway...

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy123abc69 View Post
    I think if they want people to actually catch the bunnies they'll need an update where people get 5 or 10 points for each bunny caught. Then you'd have to catch all the bunnies to place top 3.
    Good fair game idea👍🏻
    Last edited by HD2020; October 29th, 2020 at 09:39 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOrganicFarm1903 View Post
    Bunny derby is the one derby type that fan be ignored. If you think there are too many bunny derbies, simply ignore the bunnies. The bunny derby has literally zero effect on the available tasks or their scores.
    But the bunny derby means that you should catch the bunnies, right? If you play normal derby while bunny derby (or any other special derby) is going on, the derby wount be fun and fair game anymore for the bunny derby players? So?
    Last edited by HD2020; October 29th, 2020 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Spelling

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    You are exactly right!

We are a hood of only 2 opt ins, championship league. We experimented last week and waited till after the Friday bunnytime to start. We did get all 3 bunnies and 1st place.
    How is this possible? Or can this be done only with the chill bunny derby you mean? How can you catch 3 bunnies starting on friday, since the first one appears on Monday, the second on Tuesday and the last one on Friday? It does not matter how many bunny tasks you do after the bunny appears, you can still catch only one bunny at the time... What am I missing here? Please help🥴 Or has these bunny derbies been really optimized so, that a hood has to be able to catch 3 bunnies no matter what🤯🙀🤕😢
    Last edited by HD2020; October 29th, 2020 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Question

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by HD2020 View Post
    How is this possible? Or can this be done only with the chill bunny derby you mean? How can you catch 3 bunnies starting on friday, since the first one appears on Monday, the second on Tuesday and the last one on Friday? It does not matter how many bunny tasks you do after the bunny appears, you can still catch only one bunny at the time... What am I missing here? Please help若 Or has these bunny derbies been really optimized so, that a hood has to be able to catch 3 bunnies no matter what勞洛
    If you don't start the Derby until Friday, all three bunnies are waiting to race. As soon as you catch the "Monday" bunny, the next one will be there (with the usual - short - wait for Bunny time). When that one is caught, Bunny 3 will come along.

This applies for all the variations of bunny derbies.

I hope this helps
    Last edited by Cowslips; October 29th, 2020 at 10:23 PM.

Hay Day level 192 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Wise words from AsYouWish: Please don’t worry or be upset. The HayDay team is working hard to get us all back onto our beloved farms. This game is so rich in content, so complex that adding new features/data is almost like adding another leg to a centipede, and releasing it to run.

They’ll get all the legs sorted out and coordinated soon.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12715749

I used to love bunny derbys, but lately I have started to hate them. I play solo and like to catch all 3 bunnies and 3 extra rewards, like land permits. But nowadays it basically means that you drop to a lower league, since the others dont bother(?) to catch any bunnies or maybe just the first one. Where is the derby fun and fairness in that? So please yes, add points for catching the bunnies and make all these derbys that way more equally competitive, pleeeaaasss.
    If that's how your NH feels, you are free to ignore the bunnies and play the derby. And my NH is generally in the CL, and does catch the bunnies, but has never dropped during a bunny derby.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    If you don't start the Derby until Friday, all three bunnies are waiting to race. As soon as you catch the "Monday" bunny, the next one will be there (with the usual - short - wait for Bunny time). When that one is caught, Bunny 3 will come along.

This applies for all the variations of bunny derbies.

I hope this helps
    Yes it does! Thank you! I feel like an idiot🤦🏼 But very enthusiastic about the next bunny berby👍🏼😍
    Last edited by HD2020; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:16 AM.

Pro Member
    Yes it does! Thank you! I feel like an idiot臘 But very enthusiastic about the next bunny berby
    Don't feel like an idiot! Lol. We had to take a big gulp and experiment! The two of us are just plain old derby competitive grannies!! But is hard to wait,

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOrganicFarm1903 View Post
    If that's how your NH feels, you are free to ignore the bunnies and play the derby. And my NH is generally in the CL, and does catch the bunnies, but has never dropped during a bunny derby.
    I am on the highest league too. And like I mentioned berore, this is not how to play fair and square. Why dont you then drop out from e.g. the bunny derby since you dont want to play it? If you are so good, it will not be a problem to drop down a league and on next derby rise back again... And yes, I think it is a bit stupid rule, that hood is automatically dropped level down on the league, if you dont play the derby...