Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Air Trap Bug Still Exists And Got Worst!!!

Fresh Spawn

Air Trap Bug Still Exists And Got Worst!!!

https://youtu.be/xnBOTrzPOTI, just check out this video. Healers trigger air trap, but it wonít target healers but bats only when healers are still alive. Canít believe this is still happening lol

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Not sure why you think that is a bug.

Bats won't trigger the trap, but once triggered, they target the closest troops, not necesarily the one which triggered them. It was right in the middle of the bat swarm when triggered.

Fresh Spawn

Are you sure?

That makes absolutely no sense... If what you are saying is true, then Super Cell must fix that!!! Why would the air trap target the unit closest to it when it is triggered by a different unit? Do you honestly think that makes any sense at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Not sure why you think that is a bug.

Bats won't trigger the trap, but once triggered, they target the closest troops, not necesarily the one which triggered them. It was right in the middle of the bat swarm when triggered.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisjk82 View Post
    That makes absolutely no sense... If what you are saying is true, then Super Cell must fix that!!!
    I'm pretty sure it is intentional behaviour, so it isn't broken. Why "must" they change it?

Why would the air trap target the unit closest to it when it is triggered by a different unit? Do you honestly think that makes any sense at all?
    It makes complete sense to me. I don't see why it would ignore closer targets, just because they were too "light" to trigger it. The only reason it would ignore them would be if it didn't attack them at all.