Thread: Used gems to finish lab upgrade lost 3 days worth of research.

Used gems to finish lab upgrade lost 3 days worth of research.

So i entered th10, and had put research lab to upgrade. Before that i was upgrading drags. Around 3 days would have taken to simultaneously complete both. 2 days 23hours later, i used gems to finish last 50 mins of lab upgrade but the research timer for drag was still stuck at 3days 7 hours instead of 8 hours. I have lost 500 gems worth of time because of this. Also this research was important because it will be main attack strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lootera1234 View Post
    So i entered th10, and had put research lab to upgrade. Before that i was upgrading drags. Around 3 days would have taken to simultaneously complete both. 2 days 23hours later, i used gems to finish last 50 mins of lab upgrade but the research timer for drag was still stuck at 3days 7 hours instead of 8 hours.
    Usually restarting the game fix this issu.

I have lost 500 gems worth of time because of this. Also this research was important because it will be main attack strategy.
    No one on forum can help you with that.
    Ingame Support In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

Quote Originally Posted by clasher0011 View Post
    When u put ur lab on upgrade the troop upgrades are paused.So when u put the lab on upgrade the dragon upgrade was paused and once u gemmed the lab the dragon upgrade resumed.This is not a bug.
    That is WRONG. Troops continue to upgrade while lab is upgrading.

Edit:
    In some cases the lab finish and the troop upgrade looks like frozen but inthat case simple restart of the game (maybe clearing cache) fix this issue.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; August 9th, 2020 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    That is WRONG. Troops continue to upgrade while lab is upgrading.

Edit:
    In some cases the lab finish and the troop upgrade looks like frozen but inthat case simple restart of the game (maybe clearing cache) fix this issue.
    Yeah I was wrong oops.I don't know why I thought it would be paused sorry.

Hi