Thread: Various Super Troop ideas of mine:

Shouting "FUS RO DAH" at Dragons on Skuldafn.

Various Super Troop ideas of mine:

• Super Balloon (20 Housing Space):
      • Death from Above: Drops a bomb every second at and en route to its target. Explosion upon death has a larger blast radius than normal and affects enemy air troops.
      • Bombs are the same damage as normal balloon bombs. Health is roughly 3.5x that of its normal counterpart, and the explosion has a 2-tile radius and deals 2x as much damage.
      • Movement speed is increased to 16.

• Arch-Wizard (16 Housing Space):
      • Magical Acumen: Switch between offense and support modes before deploying. During offense mode, the Arch-Wizard fires a random spell (i.e. fireball, icy slowing blast, briefly weaken building to attacks, etc.) at its target. During support mode, the Arch-Wizard emits a magic pulse around himself that will give friendly troops/heroes a random buff (i.e. healing, rage, haste, reduced damage, etc.)
      • Movement speed is the same as a regular wizard, but health is 2.5x its regular value. Base damage and range are higher than normal.
      • Arch-Wizards cannot buff themselves, and the Arch-Wizard's support pulse (which has a radius of 2.5 tiles) has reduced effects on other Arch-Wizards and heroes.

• Angelic Healer (22 Housing Space):
      • Herald of Heaven: Emits a constant aura of healing around itself that heals both ground and air troops. The aura lingers for a short time after this troop's death.
      • Health is 2x the health of a normal healer, and heroes and fellow Angelic Healers receive reduced healing.
      • Healing aura has a 3.5 tile radius. Healer will go to whatever nearby location allows their aura to cover the largest possible amount of troops.

• Super Dragon (25 Housing Space):
      • Draconic Greed: Favorite target is resource buildings. Becomes enraged when damaged in the presence of loot storages and heals slightly whenever it loots.
      • Health and DPS are 1.5x that of a normal Dragon but base movement speed is the same.
      • When damaged within 3.5 tiles of a surviving storage, Super Dragons gain 2x damage and movement speed. This bonus goes away when the Super Dragon strays away from the storage and lasts no more than 4 seconds.
      • Looting resource buildings heals it by 10% of the damage it deals to them. The Super Dragon's fire breath attack deals damage every frame and has a wider area of effect.

• Ronin PEKKA (20 Housing Space):
      • Master of the Blade: Improved sword attack. First attack on any given target deals bonus damage and movement speed is briefly boosted every time this troops eliminates a target.
      • Has the same amount of health as a normal PEKKA, but 1.5x the movement speed. DPS is the same, but attack rate is 4x faster than normal.
      • Damage is dealt in a wide arc in the direction the Ronin PEKKA is facing, allowing it to damage multiple clustered troops and/or structures at once.
      • First attack on a target deals 250% damage, and movement speed is increased by 50% for 2.5 seconds every time it eliminates a target.

• Super Miner (12 Housing Space):
      • Diggy Diggy Trench: Digs a trench along its path that boosts the movement speed of any friendly ground troops/heroes walking on it and allows them to bypass walls. Over time, the trench will gradually disappear from one end to the other.
      • Health, attack rate, and damage per hit are 1.5x that of a normal Miner.
      • The trench a Super Miner digs is 1.5 tiles wide and boosts the speed of ground troops/heroes walking on it by 50%. Any given segment of a trench will disappear 6 seconds after it was dug out. The Super Miner is not buffed by this trench.

• Thunderstorm Dragon (45 Housing Space):
      • Blue Lightning: Charges up and releases a stream of deadly electricity that can chain to up to 7 targets. The electricity stream stops once the initial target is destroyed.
      • Health and DPS are 1.3x that of a regular Electro Dragon, but movement speed has been increased to 18.
      • Once the Thunderstorm Dragon has arrived at its target, it takes 3 seconds for it to charge up its attack. When active, the attack will deal continuous damage to its initial target and up to 6 additional nearby targets until the original target is destroyed.

• Abominable Yeti (26 Housing Space):
      • Wrath of a Parent: Movement speed, damage, and attack rate briefly spike when one of its Yetimites dies.
      • Has 1.5x the health and DPS of a regular Yeti.
      • When one of its Yetimites dies or sacrifices itself, its damage, attack rate, and movement speed will increase by 75% for 4 seconds.

• Super Minion (3 Housing Space):
      • Loyal Servant: Deal bonus damage when friendly troops/heroes are nearby.
      • 1.5x the health and damage of a standard Minion.
      • When within 2.5 tiles of friendly troops/heroes, damage is increased by 50%.

• Hog Master (10 Housing Space):
      • Hog Charge: After deployment, the movement speed and damage of this troop and all nearby Hog Riders/Masters is doubled for 5 seconds.
      • 1.7x the health and damage of a normal Hog Rider, and slightly higher movement speed.
      • Yells "HOG RIIIIDERRRS!" upon being deployed.
      • After a Hog Master is deployed, it and all other Hog Riders/Masters within a 7-tile radius will gain the damage and movement speed bonus mentioned above. This effect does not stack with itself.

• Super Golem (40 Housing Space):
      • Impact Absorption: The more damage this troops takes over time, the more damage it deals. Spawns 4 Golemites upon death.
      • Health is 1.4x that of a regular Golem, and base damage remains the same. Damage when destroyed is increased by 50%, though.
      • For every 500 damage a Super Golem takes, its DPS will increase by 20%. The Golemites that spawn upon death will be normal Golemites of the same level and will thus not share this attribute.

• Volcano Hound (40 Housing Space):
      • Lava Floes: Constantly spawns Lava Pups and explodes into a swarm of them upon death.
      • Health is 1.3x that of a regular Lava Hound, and damage is 50% higher.
      • Spawns a lava pup every half second and explodes into 24 lava pups upon death.

• Super Bowler (14 Housing Space):
      • Turkey: Upon the second bounce, this troop's bowling rocks will break apart explosively, dealing high damage in a large cone in the direction they were bouncing.
      • Health is 1.5x that of a standard Bowler, and damage is 1.7x the normal amount.
      • When breaking apart, the rocks will deal an equal amount of damage to everything within the AoE cone, which would be 120 degrees wide and a few tiles long.

• Blizzard Golem (24 Housing Space):
      • Long Winter: Emits an aura that slows down any enemy troops, defenses, or heroes within a certain radius instead of slowing them down upon hitting them.
      • Health and damage are 50% higher than normal.
      • This troop's chilling aura has a radius of 3 tiles and slows down enemy forces by 50%. This effect does not stack.

• Super Headhunter (9 Housing Space):
      • Job Well Done: Heals this troop a little and renders it temporarily immune to damage after it kills a hero.
      • Health is 1.2x that of a normal Headhunter and damage is 1.3x the normal amount, but the Headhunter's poison effect remains unchanged.
      • Upon ending a hero's life, this troop will regain 35% of her health and become immune to all damage for the next 5 seconds.

What do you think of these quick Super Troop concepts?
    Last edited by TheChunkMaster; August 9th, 2020 at 05:43 AM.
    Vex Encryption? Unbreakable? Hah. So they say.

Centennial Club
    In a time machine down by the clan castle waiting for my time to strike and take control...
    Nice ideas! I really like all of your ideas to be honest.

I have made some super troop ideas as well. So if you decide to check them out let me know what you think.

And if you really like them we could collaborate ideas and create some game changing troops, spells, and seiges, because this is just awesome!
    I am always one step ahead, (Enter Your Username).

Quote Originally Posted by VxV248 View Post
    Nice ideas! I really like all of your ideas to be honest.

I have made some super troop ideas as well. So if you decide to check them out let me know what you think.

And if you really like them we could collaborate ideas and create some game changing troops, spells, and seiges, because this is just awesome!
    Nice to know you like them. I wonder if there will ever be the possibility of there being multiple boosts you can choose from for a single Super Troop, which would allow for the implementation of both of our ideas.

What is the special Ablity-of super balloon
    Arch wizard housing space should be 60 or 70 and it doesn't look like a super troop but some new troop
    I did not like super dragon ,there are already many resource targeting troop
    There is nothing in Ronin pekka to make it super pekka,it is just buffed up version of pekka
    (Note: Troops can be called super troops if they have a unique special Ablity)
    How super miner will boost moment speed , couldn't understand
    Again coming to electro dragon,it already does chain damage just by increasing chain damage you cannot call it super troop
    Same with Yeti attack buff doesn't make it super
    Again increasing damage of hogs doesn't make it super
    Same with lava hound it already spawns lava pups,just by spawning it early you cannot call it super troop
    Ice golem already slows enemy building this just aura version of that
    Not a fan of head hunters either
    Last edited by Ullaspn; August 10th, 2020 at 03:39 AM.

I just liked Angelic healer,super minion,super golem and super bowler
    Good try
    Last edited by Ullaspn; August 10th, 2020 at 11:07 AM.

Centennial Club
    In a time machine down by the clan castle waiting for my time to strike and take control...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkMaster View Post
    Nice to know you like them. I wonder if there will ever be the possibility of there being multiple boosts you can choose from for a single Super Troop, which would allow for the implementation of both of our ideas.
    Yeah that would be really awesome!
    Last edited by VxV248; August 10th, 2020 at 12:09 PM.

The super golem idea is nice since we need some buff on golem. Besides it's time we start using rage spells on golems, according to your idea
    Some hard work done here, please take time to go through them!

Centennial Club
    Now that I look at the arch-wiz more closely it shouldn't do a random spell effect, it should probably do the most recently deployed spell. But that is just a suggestion of mine.

What is the special Ablity-of super balloon
    Super Balloon's ability is that it constantly drops bombs as it flies (and also has a stronger explosion upon death). Not only does this allow for more DPS against defenses, it also allows for it to damage/destroy buildings it passes over en route to its target.

Arch wizard housing space should be 60 or 70 and it doesn't look like a super troop but some new troop
    Why on Earth would Arch-Wizard's housing space need to be that high? It only has 2.5 times the health of a normal Wizard, and its housing space is already 4 times as high.

I did not like super dragon ,there are already many resource targeting troop
    There are only 2 resource-targeting troops (Goblins and Super Goblins), and neither of them are tanks like the Super Dragon.

There is nothing in Ronin pekka to make it super pekka,it is just buffed up version of pekka
    So you're just going to disregard its ability, which grants it increased damage on its first hit on a target and boosts its speed whenever it destroys/kills something?

How super miner will boost moment speed , couldn't understand
    Super Miner leaves a mini AoE field behind it as it moves, which allows ground troops to bypass walls and move faster when they're walking on it.

Again coming to electro dragon,it already does chain damage just by increasing chain damage you cannot call it super troop
    Increasing the chain damage is not the only thing I did when designing this troop. What makes it Super is the way it does damage; instead of releasing a single chain lightning bolt, it fires a steady stream of electricity that continually damages targets and chains to new targets when its old ones have been destroyed. Think of the Super Baby Dragon (Inferno Dragon), which attacks with an Inferno Tower beam instead of its normal "vomit" attack, and the upcoming Super Archer, which fires arrows that pierce multiple targets, if you want a reference.

Same with Yeti attack buff doesn't make it super
    Again increasing damage of hogs doesn't make it super
    You say that like Super Barbarian doesn't exist, considering that its ability is literally just buffing its damage for a short period of time after it's deployed. At least it's done a bit more uniquely with these troops.

Same with lava hound it already spawns lava pups,just by spawning it early you cannot call it super troop
    Normal Lava Hound does not spawn Lava Pups unless it dies. What makes the Volcano Hound a Super Troop is that it spawns Lava Pups for support while it's still alive, which can deal with/distract other buildings/defenses and even destroy the Air Defense(s) pummeling the main Volcano Hound. The added strength and versatility of constantly spawning in Lava Pups is certainly enough to call the Volcano Hound a Super Troop.

Ice golem already slows enemy building this just aura version of that
    I mean, yeah, that's kinda the point. It's an improvement on its original capabilities...

Glad to hear that you liked the Super Healer, Minion, Golem, and Bowler, though. In regards to the Super Troops you took issue with, what are your proposed improvements?

Nice ideas👍