Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestions on AI Visiting Customer function

Suggestions on AI Visiting Customer function

I've accidentally sold pickaxe (about 50% from my stock in hand) to the "AI" visiting customer. The pickaxe is keeping / saving by me from long time ago. I need them for my derby or getting a diamond. This is really bother me for a one whole night and really not happy on this accident. And so, appreciate you can consider the suggestions below:
    1) Let us to opt out the things that we wish to sell. Is irritating / tiring for me to keep rejecting the visiting customer.
    2) Let us to opt out for their visit / to minimise their number of time of visit
    3) to have a doubleclick on the confirmation for selling goods
    Understand the Visiting Customer are requesting the top 3 items and the zero in number from our barn/silo. But we are really not happy with this settings. We have the own reason / preference to keep the stock and let us have the flexibility to set for it whether is available for sale or no.
    Look forward to your favourable reply soon.
    Many thanks in advance.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Carollkf2001 View Post
    I've accidentally sold pickaxe (about 50% from my stock in hand) to the "AI" visiting customer. The pickaxe is keeping / saving by me from long time ago. I need them for my derby or getting a diamond. This is really bother me for a one whole night and really not happy on this accident. And so, appreciate you can consider the suggestions below:
    1) Let us to opt out the things that we wish to sell. Is irritating / tiring for me to keep rejecting the visiting customer.
    2) Let us to opt out for their visit / to minimise their number of time of visit
    3) to have a doubleclick on the confirmation for selling goods
    Understand the Visiting Customer are requesting the top 3 items and the zero in number from our barn/silo. But we are really not happy with this settings. We have the own reason / preference to keep the stock and let us have the flexibility to set for it whether is available for sale or no.
    Look forward to your favourable reply soon.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear of your problem; most of us have done something similar at some point in the past.

Opting out of farm visitors is on the "ruled out" list: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...S-FIRST-Please

Some players wait until their visitors ask for something that wouldn't be too costly to lose, if clicked accidentally, and then leave those visitors waiting on the doorstep. You will never get more than two visitors so once you have them waiting you won't be troubled by new ones.

Visitors can be useful for players who have a crop task; selling to them helps to clear the silo without blocking up the RSS.
    Last edited by Cowslips; August 9th, 2020 at 05:51 AM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!