Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Book of everything!

Book of everything!

Quick question to everyone, When was the last time you received a BOOK OF EVERYTHING for free ?
    When I mean free I meant not in any $$Deals or trader or Gold pass. Just asking because 2 years ago we used to get it atleast from the clan games and quite occasionally in events, But after coming back to the game I feel like its rarest thing nowdays ? I get that we do receive other books here and there but still

Also this thread is not asking for Books to be more often just trying to get a reason why it went so rare

Forum Legend
    BoE has always been the rarest free book. Usually comes up in CG one per year, often in the 75k their of anniversary clan games. I don’t recall it being offered in events before but maybe it has.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Years ago!! Sc doesnt now seem to want to offer it for free ..just gold pass.

From the trader free deals i wished to have a book of heroes or evrything free. Book of building to be fair seems useless to me . Supercell need to increase book of heroes and book of everything offer

Centennial Club
    A looooong time ago. Every so often there’s a really good deal on them.

I asked this same question awhile back and here's the thread on that:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...g-availability

I love all of the free items we DO receive. Honesty, I'm always pleasantly suprised whenever I see a free training potion being offered by the trader.

The Boe is the rarerst book in clash, so I wouldn't hold my breath as I wait for a free one. The shop offers Boe, from time to time, as part of value deals, so I purchase them with the understanding that they are a rare item.

Something has to cost money....why not a book that does everything.

Think i saw it 2 times in the last 2 years, in something else then money. Side shop daily deals one time, cant remember second time being to long.

Banned
    It's so rare that I forget it exists.

its very rare book, It may appear once in a year. I too don't remember