Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Book of everything!

Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    with how rare they make this book youd think itd finish EVERYTHING thats under an upgrade, but now its basically more of a bragging right than something worth it's rarity imo. i think there should be more ways to get one without paying cash or improve the value of it. i personally wouldnt mind seeing a book of everything for 1000-2000 in the trader very rarely, at this point i only see it as a weak ploy of getting us to buy the deals.
    Maybe its just me, but I won't even pay 925 for the books from the trader. Have never understood the obsession people have with the book of everything. Yeah, its nice but it's not all that either.
    Last edited by Piper139; August 12th, 2020 at 12:42 AM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Maybe its just me, but I won't even pay 925 for the books from the trader. Have never understood the obsession people have with the book of everything. Yeah, its nice but it's not all that either.
    For those of us that try to stock a library ahead of updates it’s a nice one to get.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    For those of us that try to stock a library ahead of updates it’s a nice one to get.
    Sure. I do too. But its not like its the uber kyber crystal that will bring balance to the force. Its a nice book. But not worthy of the obsession seen on these forums. Imo.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I don't understand what is so special about that book that people are being so obsessed with

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I don't understand what is so special about that book that people are being so obsessed with
    What's so special about the boe?

Umm...it's the "wild card" of books. You can use it as a bob, bos, bof, or boh. That's pretty special.
    Last edited by KingDMan; August 12th, 2020 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post

Umm...it's the "wild card" of books. You can use it as a bob, bos, bof, or boh. That's pretty special.
    As the name suggests, it's the king of all books🤣

I got a book for free two weeks ago. I don’t remember which one it was tbh! But, I was pleasantly surprised

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDMan View Post

I think pretty much all of us are aware of what the book does, it is more about the obsession over it. End of day a BoE is exactly same same as every other book,it allows you to upgrade one thing. That is no different than upgrading one hero with a book of heroes. The only thing the BoE has going for it is some flexibility which hardly warrants the obsession IMO.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.