Thread: Legend League Change

Legend League Change

I'm fairly new to the forums so I apologize if this has been brought up before. I did not see it in either list of taboo subjects so here goes. I think at the start of each day for legend league, you should be able to scout the 8 bases you are assigned to attack for the day, similar to what you can see during a war. Obviously no traps or CC troops. It felt like legend league was a test of who has the higher troops and defenses, rather than ability. If you have a specific army comp trained and you have to attack a base that the army won't do well on, you're doomed. Being able to prepare your army for the base you attack is part of the game and shows your skill of planning and execution. I don't think this gives anyone a particular advantage. It would just allow lower th13s, th12s, and maybe even th11s that are really good at attacking to be able to balance out getting clobbered by accounts with max troops who put no effort into their attack. Let me know what you think. I'm sure someone has thought of a counter point to this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoboKisser9000 View Post
    I'm fairly new to the forums so I apologize if this has been brought up before. I did not see it in either list of taboo subjects so here goes. I think at the start of each day for legend league, you should be able to scout the 8 bases you are assigned to attack for the day, similar to what you can see during a war. Obviously no traps or CC troops. It felt like legend league was a test of who has the higher troops and defenses, rather than ability. If you have a specific army comp trained and you have to attack a base that the army won't do well on, you're doomed. Being able to prepare your army for the base you attack is part of the game and shows your skill of planning and execution. I don't think this gives anyone a particular advantage. It would just allow lower th13s, th12s, and maybe even th11s that are really good at attacking to be able to balance out getting clobbered by accounts with max troops who put no effort into their attack. Let me know what you think. I'm sure someone has thought of a counter point to this.
    I'm against it

T
    You basically described war. We have that. Not knowing and having an universal army is what ll is about. Scouting would absolutely euin it.

Sadly, many people break the rules and exploit any and all possibilities. As long as there is a Leaderboard, and players whom use private servers, prescouting should never be allowed.

1k bytes
    I will continue your idea and see how it can be explioted
    I will scout the bases ,then take a screenshot and go to illegal private server practice on the base ,then come back to the game and 3 star all the eight bases

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I will continue your idea and see how it can be exploited
    I will scout the bases ,then take a screenshot and go to illegal private server practice on the base ,then come back to the game and 3 star all the eight bases
    exactly why this will never make it into the game. LL is fine the way it is.

Yea I guess that makes sense. If it weren't for that issue I still like the idea of being able to select your army for the base. But obviously that will never go away and supercell can't really fix it.

What about something like builder base? Being able to change up your army during the 30 seconds. Thoughts?

Yea I guess that makes sense. If it weren't for that issue I still like the idea of being able to select your army for the base. But obviously that will never go away and supercell can't really fix it.

What about something like builder base? Being able to change up your army during the 30 seconds. Thoughts?
    its been asked before. However, Darian explained that a fundamental part of the legends league design is the idea of adapt what you have to the base. That makes it different from wars where you custom build and farming where you next until you find a base that suits you. Obviously, they could change their minds but they seemed pretty set on it. I would not be in favor of bh type switching as would be far too complex. Maybe switch between your army and the army in queue if it were cooked.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22