Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have an idea for a new spell to be added to game. Might be too good, you decide

I have an idea for a new spell to be added to game. Might be too good, you decide

Hello! I have an idea for a new spell, maybe it will be too good, i dont know, its just an idea.

The spell would work this way: if it is thrown on enemy buildings while attacking, the buildings will join your army and attack the enemy base with you. Of course it couldnt be used on some very good buldings like eagle artillery or inferno towers.

It could also be used to get the reinforcements from enemy's clan castle to fight for you.

As i already said, it might be way too good, i dont know, you decide. Whoever is reading this, have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPlayer View Post
    Hello! I have an idea for a new spell, maybe it will be too good, i dont know, its just an idea.

The spell would work this way: if it is thrown on enemy buildings while attacking, the buildings will join your army and attack the enemy base with you. Of course it couldnt be used on some very good buldings like eagle artillery or inferno towers.

It could also be used to get the reinforcements from enemy's clan castle to fight for you.

As i already said, it might be way too good, i dont know, you decide. Whoever is reading this, have a good day!
    That might be good. All defenses and cc. For a certain amount of time. Nice idea.

Sounds good. Or a low space unit that hijacks a defense and fights for you

As long as the duration of the spell is 1 second or less this could have interesting potential. Anything more than that and it would be massively OP.

Buildings could be given a hijack prevention amount similar to weight for the spring trap. Certain buildings would always have protection higher than a max spell, but as the spell is upgraded, more buildings are hijackable.

Millennial Club
    What about the townhall...imagine having that on your side. Or a scatter.
    Squidward>spongebob

I think itís a good idea, but needs to be in the ideas sub-forum? Iím sure a mod will move it soon

Quote Originally Posted by Gindie View Post
    I think it’s a good idea, but needs to be in the ideas sub-forum? I’m sure a mod will move it soon
    it is in the ideas forum.

the op, personally, not a fan. I didn't spend all that loot building tough defenses to have them turned against me.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

It will be too OP ,I think the spell capacity should be 4 or 5

Would be too op. Imagine having single inferno as an ally, or scattershot. It's a no for me.