Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have an idea for a new spell to be added to game. Might be too good, you decide

Quote Originally Posted by paulodee4s View Post
    Would be too op. Imagine having single inferno as an ally, or scattershot. It's a no for me.
    He has said that it won't affect strong defences like Infernos.
    Thank you,TerMinus Prime(TP) for this signature!

Oh well I didn't see that hahaha, I thought he only mentioned artillery.

Centennial Club
    In a time machine down by the clan castle waiting for my time to strike and take control...
    Nice idea OP. I see this getting into the game. Very cool.
    I am always one step ahead, (Enter Your Username).

Forum Elder
    So a TH 10 for example, attacks my TH13 and my much higher level defenses that I worked so hard on are turned against me? What happens when all nearby defenses turn on my queen? How long will she last with absolutely no protection? Lets just drop this spell near a royal and poof, the royal is removed. Drop two or more of these and my royals and cc would be obliterated. Not a fan in the slightest and should never be allowed into the game as it makes upgrading a detriment instead of an asset.
    Last edited by Tosti111; August 8th, 2020 at 08:27 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Centennial Club
    In a time machine down by the clan castle waiting for my time to strike and take control...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    So a TH 10 for example, attacks my TH13 and my much higher level defenses that I worked so hard on are turned against me? What happens when all nearby defenses turn on my queen? How long will she last with absolutely no protection? Lets just drop this spell near a royal and poof, the royal is removed. Drop two or more of these and my royals and cc would be obliterated. Not a fan in the slightest and should never be allowed into the game as it makes upgrading a detriment instead of an asset.
    The OP stated that it would not effect high level defenses.
    I am always one step ahead, (Enter Your Username).

Forum Elder
    Perhaps you didnt notice that I said nothing about infernos or scatters. If my royal is near enough to several arch twrs and/wiz twrs and/or cannons and perhaps the CC, ALL those items would be shooting at the royal. It isnt about the big defenses, it is about the number of defenses attacking at once. Lets assume the spell costs 1 spell space and can only turn 1 building. Drop one on a Xbow, drop another on another xbow And that is 350 damage to my queen every second. At level 75 my queen can take 3300 damage soin 9 seconds she is gone and my attacker hasnt even dropped a troop. This is a seriously bad idea IMO.
    Last edited by Tosti111; August 8th, 2020 at 08:44 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

This idea exists in boom beach, but as a hero skill.
    As a building is hijacked, besides it turning on other defenses, also all other defenses will turn on it. So the better use would be to take out hijacked defs, not to count on them as ally.
    Anyway, as a spell I think it will be too op, no matter how many rules you put on it, because it can be thrown anywhere, at any time.
    But as a troop, that might be interesting.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWalkerr View Post
    This idea exists in boom beach, but as a hero skill.
    As a building is hijacked, besides it turning on other defenses, also all other defenses will turn on it. So the better use would be to take out hijacked defs, not to count on them as ally.
    Anyway, as a spell I think it will be too op, no matter how many rules you put on it, because it can be thrown anywhere, at any time.
    But as a troop, that might be interesting.
    Agreed, having other defenses fire on the turned defense makes it even worse IMO. Simply drop a spellon a target defense and all the other defenses take it out for you. As an example, drop 4 spells on ghe four ADs and they get targeted and now you can safely bring in your air troops. Drop one spellon a problematic blower and poof its gone. What happens when you drop it on the CC? Does everything target the CC and it dies before the troops come out?

No matter how I slice it, still a bad idea.
    Last edited by Tosti111; August 8th, 2020 at 10:38 PM.