Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does Trumpís Tencent ban impact clash in the US

Does Trumpís Tencent ban impact clash in the US

https://dotesports.com/general/news/...tes-in-45-days

I guess maybe weíre going to all be free to play soon in the US??? Surely this wonít impact games or will it?

Village in a clearing,in a magical forest.
    Firstly why mentioning names of political leaders in this forum?
    Please let it be only for CoC,nothing else.
    Coming to the point,I think SC owns the company, Tencents bought 85% shares.So , how this bann is us would affect any transaction within SC owned apps ?
    Last edited by LOVEforMOTHER; August 7th, 2020 at 04:31 AM.

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefillini View Post
    https://dotesports.com/general/news/...tes-in-45-days

I guess maybe we’re going to all be free to play soon in the US??? Surely this won’t impact games or will it?
    It is not a ban of Tencent,but of any 'unspecified' transaction ....not sure how the US government is defining unspecified......
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

As mentioned in another thread about tencent and india ban → tencent is NOT supercell! Tencent just ows some shares but it not tencent or tencent games.

From Twitter:

Video game companies owned by Tencent will NOT be affected by this executive order!

White House official confirmed to the LA Times that the EO only blocks transactions related to WeChat

So Riot Games (League of Legends), Epic Games (Fortnite), et al are safe

(pending updates)

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    From Twitter:
    ... and it's true because it's on Twitter? Let's wait and see how these orders are elaborated on by officials? Nobody here can do anything about whatever definition they will end up creating, unfortunately (unless DJT is in CoC, but I highly doubt that)

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    ... and it's true because it's on Twitter? Let's wait and see how these orders are elaborated on by officials? Nobody here can do anything about whatever definition they will end up creating, unfortunately (unless DJT is in CoC, but I highly doubt that)
    Read it again.

White House official confirmed to the LA Times that the EO only blocks transactions related to WeChat

Read it again.
    I've read it ... and I have also seen Trump explaining something he wrote just the way he wants it to, no matter what any official says .... I didn't mean to sound rude... it's just day to day business for the big boi unfortunately - he wants to let China now 'his is bigger'...

I personally don't think adding politics to the mix here will add much positivity....

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    We're following this development closely. Like everyone else, it obviously took us by surprise. When we have something confirmed, you'll be the first to know when we have something we can confidently state.

Until then, let's not let idle speculation and rumors lead to unnecessary discussion.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.