Thread: Purchase assumed xcel'd, ...glitch...went thru on other farm

Purchase assumed xcel'd, ...glitch...went thru on other farm

SCENARIO: Went to buy diamonds, game timed out....got Google Play error after purchase confirm.

Checked farm...no diamonds. Tried again. Same error. Figured I would try a minute later. Meanwhile, I switched farms via Supercell 'toggle' tied my SC account.

Went to GooglePlay in the interim...saw first purchase canceled, got credited back on PayPal for that. Second purchase still out there. Resarted HD...diamonds showed up in 2nd farm, not original.

Can SC swap the purchase/diamonds? Still want them for first farm. I checked the SC site...zero clue where/whom to go to?

FYI: Both farms on the same ID for years now, the first...I have spent $100s on over the years.

TIA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBzooty View Post
    SCENARIO: Went to buy diamonds, game timed out....got Google Play error after purchase confirm.

Checked farm...no diamonds. Tried again. Same error. Figured I would try a minute later. Meanwhile, I switched farms via Supercell 'toggle' tied my SC account.

Went to GooglePlay in the interim...saw first purchase canceled, got credited back on PayPal for that. Second purchase still out there. Resarted HD...diamonds showed up in 2nd farm, not original.

Can SC swap the purchase/diamonds? Still want them for first farm. I checked the SC site...zero clue where/whom to go to?

FYI: Both farms on the same ID for years now, the first...I have spent $100s on over the years.

TIA
    What do you mean both farms have same ID?
    Each farm should have a unique tag number for ID.
    If two farms have same, it is a serious bug. You could lose one or more farms due to a processing mix up.

You need to go to the support contact section in this forum and contact them with this problem. Explain to them in detail. Ask them if you should request a refund of second purchase. Then try purchase again after you see financial credit.