Thread: new button in the game

new button in the game

Hello! please make a new button to remove 2 army with one click. often an incorrectly created army have to be removed manually.
    Thanks for your attention
    Last edited by fedoror; August 7th, 2020 at 04:03 AM.

we are talking only about the second army additional order
    Last edited by fedoror; August 7th, 2020 at 04:05 AM.

Centennial Club
    you may be selecting the wrong army due to the layout of the army selection page....or rather how you are using the army selection page. the page always defaults to your top 3 army’s, so it’s not recommend to use the lower 3 armies for looting or legends raids. Here’s my solution that’s requires no changes by supercell.

army #1 is called events. I also use this for new armies i’m testing. this way i don’t have to alter my common armies when new events take place

army #2 & #3 are for my common looting armies. your screen may be different then mine but on my ipad mini armies 1-3 all show up without scrolling. armies 2-3 are also my very versatile armies as they would need to be for looting or legends attacks. example qc hybrid

armies #4-6 are specific war armies. example zap(lightning)/quake or yeti kill squad lalo.

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by fedoror View Post
    Hello! please make a new button to remove 2 army with one click. often an incorrectly created army have to be removed manually.
    Thanks for your attention
    I guess if your life is too busy to spend 3 seconds deleting an army then this is a must have......

I often have an army for donations. just as often I brew troops to defend the clan war.
    it would be very convenient to be able to delete the second army with one click.
    it's just convenient for many players, I'm sure. even for those who just want to change the second army to another attack, with a couple of clicks.
    poke each time on each army to remove. a lot of time minus

Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    I guess if your life is too busy to spend 3 seconds deleting an army then this is a must have......
    you have data on how many players remove troops by poking on each army.
    add up 3 seconds of hundreds of thousands of players and get a lifetime.
    I have been playing for 3 years.
    I got the impression that sc makes the game easier for players.