Thread: Bunny timer

Bunny timer

Bunny timer changes on me. Fot instance it said 1hr 30 min until next bunny time, so I planted a lily. I came back when the lily was finished but the derby task board now said 20min until next bunny time. Iíve had this issue before and I guess I donít fully understand how bunny time works. Is there a thread that explains all the mechanics? Also, I can see a bunny on the track even though its not bunny time currently so its very confusing and looks like I could finish my current bunny task By mistake and not get credit.

Dont know if ur in a hood by urself. Even if ur the only one opted in derby if u have neighbors that r just spectators meonhoc reported they may also be able to affect the bunny timer....

Bunny tasks don’t have to be completed during bunny time. as long as u have a bunny counter on the racetrack a completed bunny task will count towards catching that bunny.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I am in hood with others but only one in derby. Also thought you had to complete the task during bunny time! Thank you!
    Last edited by SAGE214; August 7th, 2020 at 12:45 AM.