Thread: supercell ids and formating phone

Centennial Club

Question supercell ids and formating phone

Does Formatting phone remove saved supercell id?

I would imagine so but you would just re-add them once you install clash
    COC MAIN: Max TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: 6 cannon, 4 sam, 4 troop upgrades plus a lot of walls short of max TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Some troops and a lot of walls upgrades short of max TH12 Clash profile

yeah it will go, I think so

Some people said they managed it through cloud saving.

Usually clearing game data or new installation wipes every saved scid and you will have to login with new code.

There are two options 1) as fresh new 2) as download data from cloud. if u choose to re start as fresh new , the saved logged in is gone and u have to log in with new code and if u want to re start it as by downloading data from cloud storage . U dont have to log in again . Just install the game thats it.Though i use android , i cant not say about iOS and Amazon devices Thank u.
    Last edited by Jakexsy1; August 6th, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexsy1 View Post
    There are two options 1) as fresh new 2) as download data from cloud. if u choose to re start as fresh new , the saved logged in is gone and u have to log in with new code and if u want to re start it as by downloading data from cloud storage . U dont have to log in again . Just install the game thats it.Though i use android , i cant not say about iOS and Amazon devices Thank u.
    Yes, as far as I can recall, I was able to get into my account without logging on to SCID in iOS after restoring my data from icloud

Centennial Club
    okay thanks i just did it .with cloud backup i got the accounts without need of new code.
    now i think it works just for same device

Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    okay thanks i just did it .with cloud backup i got the accounts without need of new code.
    now i think it works just for same device
    When I recently replaced my phone, we used a samsung app to copy everything over from my old pixel to the new samsung phone. It transferred my supercel ids as well.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    Does Formatting phone remove saved supercell id?
    Well yes, it does remove the Supercell IDs. As mentioned in this thread one can do cloud backup (though I have never done it and don't even know how to) to save the Supercell IDs.

One another way is that, many a times when you reinstall clash of clans, even after the app data gotten cleared, it shows the Supercell IDs login. I don't have to use the code and login again.

But as you formatted your phone, I couldn't be sure about this if this would work.