Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Overwhelming Clan Castle Troops

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    It will have a huge impact on attacks which you are missing to understand (for all th levels, especially th9/10 which needs max troops). Also it is not much difficult for new comers now as they are also enjoying the game like the way it is.
    If there is really a problem of cc for new comers which you are saying, then they will hardly face that for longer time because progression in game is so fast now.
    Also note sc encourages everyone to move to higher th, so why make lower end so competitive ?
    You are exaggerating the impact high level CC Troops.

Okay, you are saying about TH9 and TH10.
    When I was TH9 and TH10, it was the highest TH level at that time. It means, my CC Troops is the highest level already, I can't receive any higher level CC Troops. But do I have issue tripling any base at that point? No. So if we have a limit now to CC Troops level, why is it more difficult?

And also, from attacker perspective, you will face lower level defending CC Troops, it means you will not have tougher time attacking the same base right?

The point is not about making lower level more competitive, it's more about game play experience for newer players which they will carry into their long Clash Career.

Putting limits on what can be donated down punishes clans for leveling up (donation perk), diligent members who upgrade their troops, and low-end players who are the recipients of those upgraded troops.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Putting limits on what can be donated down punishes clans for leveling up (donation perk), diligent members who upgrade their troops, and low-end players who are the recipients of those upgraded troops.
    I think the idea is not to render Clan Perks useless.
    For example TH9, they can still received troops from higher TH level, but Golem at TH9 is capped at level 7. Clan Perks will increase donated troops level by 2 level, which means TH9 should get Golem of level 9 at most. Currently the max level of Golem is level 10. It's slight nerf, but not enough to change the 3 star rate, because in the past TH9 did played with lower level of Golem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    The point is not about making lower level more competitive, it's more about game play experience for newer players which they will carry into their long Clash Career.
    This will make higher clans likely to kick lower th's as i am sure most of these new comers will struggle to 3 star so they (new players) will just become burden for them.
    Eg: I have many th13's and being a leader of strong lvl16 master 3 clan will hardly include any lower player in my clan war roster, if that happens. A lot of clans like mine used these small players to increase the roster of clan wars but if they struggle to get stars (because of low cc troops) then they will just become useless and can be kicked out from from many clans.

Also req and leave clans will collapse since they give max troops to all such players.
    Attacking stratagies would be effected a lot. So no from me.

Forum Veteran
    Hmmm... Add spell slot for th7 and below
    Problem solved ...

Simple solution for simple problem
    Not overthinking and creating more complicated unnecessary cap bla bla bla ....
    Last edited by Alishr99; August 7th, 2020 at 07:09 AM.

Centennial Club
    In this thread Alishr, ExploringGalaxy, Game changer, toofinedog etc. really do care about new players,much respect to them for that.

Mercfovia and few other guys that are advocating some sort of fairness that should somehow help new players by ironically stripping away high(max) level troops from them and actually put them in worse situation they are now by using excuse that cc troops are somehow impossible to deal with.

You are trying(not on purpose) to make everyone think that new players are not capable of fast-learnernig or fast progress through low ths. Which both is untrue. They learn fast because dealing with cc especially at th2-6 is joke, they learn that simple skill with no problems.

I can confirm that because my clan is usually trying really hard to sponsor those new players and everyone will say those max troops are actually the best part of the game. They are easy to use and even easier to destroy in enemy cc.

To add for the end, I my self have perma-max th2 which I used to push to 1270 trophies without problem,it was so easy. My 30 troops lvl1! army+cc was able to have 100% 3* on any th4(+2 hit up) and was able to deal with any cc,even 15 troops space cc.

Edit: 0-1270 trophy range I did not face a lot players with cc troops, especially in 0-600 so new players rarely see cc troops.
    Last edited by NizaZiza; August 7th, 2020 at 07:42 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by NizaZiza View Post
    Mercfovia and few other guys that are advocating some sort of fairness that should somehow help new players by ironically stripping away high(max) level troops from them and actually put them in worse situation they are now by using excuse that cc troops are somehow impossible to deal with.
    You have not read what I wrote. I never say it is impossible to deal with high level CC troops, and I even mentioned this isn't even about balance issue here since everyone could counter high level CC troops by bringing their own high level CC troops offense and defensively. So I have no issue with balance or fairness.

Quote Originally Posted by NizaZiza View Post
    You are trying(not on purpose) to make everyone think that new players are not capable of fast-learnernig or fast progress through low ths. Which both is untrue. They learn fast because dealing with cc especially at th2-6 is joke, they learn that simple skill with no problems. .
    About new players adapt and fast learning, this is true and I fully agree with that, since TH4-TH8 for me is nothing so difficult (even without high level CC troops). The question is, should this kind of experience (high level CC troops vs high level CC troops) the kind of experience that new players should get? Will it affect them in the long run in terms of their strategies and mindset? Personally I don't think it was designed for TH6 to use a TH13 level troops. It was probably designed to use CC troops of 2-3 level higher than your TH level (due to introduction of Clan Perks), but CC troops of 7 TH level higher? I don't believe so.

And as you said, with high adaptation and fast learning skills of new players, I don't believe removing high level CC troops from lower TH players will impact them negatively, since they will adapt and this kind of situation was what older players been through too in the past (without high level CC troops).
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; August 7th, 2020 at 09:07 AM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #88
    They will also have low level CC troop defending your attack, this will net off with what you thought making attacking more tough.
    Most of the time, any player below TH8 who is in a highish level clan will not be in war.

Which means most of their attacks will be in multiplayer, where defending CC troops are the ex eption rather than the norm. So llwer CC troops will make it harder for them.

Centennial Club
    You have not read what I wrote. I never say it is impossible to deal with high level CC troops, and I even mentioned this isn't even about balance issue here since everyone could counter high level CC troops by bringing their own high level CC troops offense and defensively. So I have no issue with balance or fairness.

Etc.
    I have read well all your and others replies with similar idea and I have seen some really bad and unrealistic examples why this is "issue" and such things obviously suggested some people think cc is "impossibly" hard to kill.

And as for the rest of your reply all I see you want to change part of game mechanics which is NOT unfair in it essence, just because you believe in something or have different perception. There is no way to prove this system has negative impact on new players in future,all you can do is just guess whatever you want to guess.

Same strategies never truly apply for multiple th lvls players are going to adapt and max troops or existing system will not incapacitate them in future. New th usually means new rules NO cc lvl can impact that.

If some players really become dependent on certain max lvl cc,do not worry th7 is already place where players learn right away that cc is not that important.

So there is no need to fix system that is not broken,that works perfectly and where Max cc troops are just part of it and no players are negativity affected by it.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Most of the time, any player below TH8 who is in a highish level clan will not be in war.

Which means most of their attacks will be in multiplayer, where defending CC troops are the ex eption rather than the norm. So llwer CC troops will make it harder for them.
    Harder than current system? Yes for sure.
    Harder than in the past? Nope. The impact is exaggerated since players been used to high level CC troops. But originally (or older batch of players) will tell you otherwise, in the past we never use such high level CC troops, in war or even in Multiplayers, was it hard? Nope, it's TH8. And again I don't believe it is designed originally to have TH8 use CC troops 5 TH level higher.