Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Overwhelming Clan Castle Troops

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Because in the long run they will have better foundation strategy wise. Because they depend more on their own armies instead of 15-20 CC troops, which is how they game is at TH9 onward.
    In other words, make the clan castle useless. Howsoever you think, a troop that is just two levels higher than yours is going to be completely useless in any attack.

Even the earliest TH3 players had access to Townhall 9 cc troops. Your idea will limit their access to just TH5 troops, making it more useless than ever before.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 7th, 2020 at 10:48 AM.

Centennial Club
    Because in the long run they will have better foundation strategy wise. Because they depend more on their own armies instead of 15-20 CC troops, which is how they game is at TH9 onward.
    No need to fix game for just you in that case, even better solution: You should pass you philosophy/believes onto new players that come to your clan and make THE BEST players world has ever seen,forged from smoke and salt.
    Last edited by NizaZiza; August 7th, 2020 at 10:45 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by NizaZiza View Post
    If you haven't missed it the whole thread was about that before diverting from course,which started from cc makes 3* impossible (still factualy incorrect)to 3* with cc are impossibly easy(also not correct).
    That was OP view, but I never agreed or say I support his statement. You can see my first post on this thread here.

Welcome to Clash of Clan Castle Troops.

I do believe SC should look at the impact that high level CC troops bring to the lower TH levels.
    Should TH9 face CC troops of TH13 level, or in the future TH14 and TH15? Not about balance issue since everyone could bring the same level CC troops to counter it, but is that the game play that a TH9 should have, depending too much on CC troop? Personally I don't think so.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    In other words, make the clan castle useless. Howsoever you think, a troop that is just two levels higher than yours is completely going to be useless in any attack.

Even the earliest TH3 players had access to Townhall 9 cc troops. Your idea will limit their access to just TH5 troops, making it more useless than ever before.
    CC Troops will remain important part of your armies. With Clan Perks you can still get CC Troops 2 level higher than your current TH level.

Centennial Club
    That was OP view, but I never agreed or say I support his statement. You can see my first post on this thread here.
    As I said above,you can start the quest to prove your philosophy and make the best players in the world with that logic. I would like to do few wars with them to see how good they are in future.

CC Troops will remain important part of your armies. With Clan Perks you can still get CC Troops 2 level higher than your current TH level.
    Yeah. 10 level 3 archers would remain an important part of a Townhall 3 army. Even in 2012, Townhall 3s had access to level 6 archers, level 6 loons, valk and whatnot. People wont even bother to join clans, if this is implemented.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 7th, 2020 at 10:59 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by NizaZiza View Post
    As I said above,you can start the quest to prove your philosophy and make the best players in the world with that logic. I would like to do few wars with them to see how good they are in future.
    I have replied to this logic of yours.
    I don't have to prove anything, because it's already proven that older batch of players survived the journey at TH4-TH8 even without high level CC Troops, and have very good game play experience too.

I never said they will become the best players in the world. I just said they will have better foundation strategy wise. Whether they build on that foundation is another thing.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; August 7th, 2020 at 10:57 AM.

Centennial Club
    I have replied to this logic of yours.
    I don't have to prove anything....

I never said they will become the best players in the world. I just said they will have better foundation strategy wise. Whether they build on that foundation is depending on each player.
    You have to prove. You believe in the theory of yours that as you said they have better foundation. That does mean that you think that more old players are better or are going to be better than new one. THAT requires a proof and even with proof that does not mean new players have to face restrictions they should use anything they want or like.

P.S. old players have experience so they will obviously better in more cases,but I know a new player(now th10)from my clan which started from 2019 and was given max troops always and today can attack as good as me(or any other senior player-not professional).
    Last edited by NizaZiza; August 7th, 2020 at 11:04 AM.

Forum Veteran
    So yeah ... No interesting topic for high level
    And suddenly lower hall become trending topic at the forums
    My idea is to add spell slot for th7 and below since they need poison more than in the past
    Perfectly Balance as all it should be

What's your idea ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Alishr99 View Post
    So yeah ... No interesting topic for high level
    And suddenly lower hall become trending topic at the forums
    My idea is to add spell slot for th7 and below since they need poison more than in the past
    Perfectly Balance as all it should be

What's your idea ?!
    Its ok, but this thread was not worth trending, many others and i had to reply so many times just beacuse of few people who keep on arguing something which no one wants. I think its over and there is really not any need for something like troops cap(limiting received troops level).
    We had enough discussion on this topic and i recommend everyone to just move over it.