Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Overwhelming Clan Castle Troops

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    1. Funneling at TH6-TH8 is already important. Even for spammy Dragons attack. And I will add that reading base is important starting from TH6, with high level CC Troops you don't have to learn to read base design.

2. TH6-TH8 is where multi phase start to become important, CC lure is part of multi phased attacks, clean ups too. High level CC Troops could easily do the CC kill, defenses kill, and then clean ups = multi phase become single phase.

3. The experience of CC lure then kill it with other troops is different with CC lure then kill it with your own high lvel CC Troops. There many ways to kill CC Troops at TH6-TH8, using your own CC to kill is just one of those ways.

4. Having High level CC Troops means bad wallbreakers execution isn't affecting your failure to use wallbreakers effectively, because you are still getting 3 stars. Wallbreakers execution could be part of funnel or multi phased attacks.
    Ah, No to all of these. Dragons can be placed anywhere on TH6-8 bases and raged. 3-star without any cc troops. No funneling or luring or any strategy or cc required.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by NizaZiza View Post
    There is nothing "exactly" no one agreed to you and no one is contradicting themselves,well it is possible that you may not want to hear facts so you are trying to make others look ridiculous,which very impolite of you.

Again I do not remember I saw anywhere that Clash of Clans is based of your preferences of anyone else's so they do not change the game. Anyone can depend on whatever they want, if you do not want to depend on lvl10 hogs,great,YOUR choice.
    Saying exactly means I agree with your statement, not vice versa...... Game Changer was contradicting himself. He said removing high level CC Troops still result in 3 star for lower TH players, but earlier he also said that removing high level CC Troops will make it more difficult for lower TH players. How is still getting 3 stars more difficult ???

Spamming is still part of strategies, and that is still relevant until TH13. Regardless you are doing multi phased or not, your main armies always come in spamming. Spamming at TH6-TH8 does require funnel.

For your main armies, that's how you should do, depend on them. It strategically better to depend on your main armies than to depend just on 10-20 space of your CC Troops. Isn't that what this game is all about even until TH13, CC Troops are important, but was never the most important or more important than your main armies.
    I repeat, no funneling or anything is required at all at TH6-8. That's not the case from Townhall 9 tho. You aren't going to get anywhere without funneling.

Saying exactly means I agree with your statement, not vice versa...... Game Changer was contradicting himself. He said removing high level CC Troops still result in 3 star for lower TH players, but earlier he also said that removing high level CC Troops will make it more difficult for lower TH players. How is still getting 3 stars more difficult ???
    Also, you said earlier that it is hard for new comers to attack and now you are commenting that it is too easy for them. I guess that is contradiction?
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 7th, 2020 at 10:36 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Ah, No to all of these. Dragons can be placed anywhere on TH6-8 bases and raged. 3-star without any cc troops. No funneling or luring or any strategy or cc required.
    I don't agree that TH6-TH8 require no funneling or luring or any strategy.
    But okay let's say your statement is true.

So why lower TH level need to have High level CC Troops when their attacks will still result in 3 stars anyway? Removing them high level CC Troops doesn't make the game more difficult right since they still get 3 stars, no?

Centennial Club
    I added replies.{}

1. "Funneling at TH6-TH8 is already important. ..."{I said it is important at th7,th6 can be important,but they rarely fail bcz of funnel}...."And I will add that reading base...."{obvious ti everyone already and anyone who wants to 3* will try to do that and learn with time}

2. TH6-TH8 is where multi{if you are going to do THIS than that can span from th2 to th13}

3. "...There many ways to kill CC..."{of course there are,just an attackers choice nothing to do with this}

4. "..."{I already said ANY outcome is possible->does not matter}

Millennial Club
    Also, you stated earlier that it is hard for new comers to attack and now you are commenting that it is too easy for them. I guess that is contradiction?
    I never said that. Quote it if you find me saying that.

I don't agree that TH6-TH8 require no funneling or luring or any strategy.
    But okay let's say your statement is true.
    I can show you the attack logs of my Townhall 7 and 8s as proof.

So why lower TH level need to have High level CC Troops when their attacks will still result in 3 stars anyway? Removing them high level CC Troops doesn't make the game more difficult right since they still get 3 stars, no?
    So why do you want to remove them? Why fix it if it ain't broke? Removing cc won't make any difference.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 7th, 2020 at 10:39 AM.

Millennial Club
    I can show you the attack logs of my Townhall 7 and 8s as proof.

So why do you want to remove them? Why fix it if it ain't broke? Removing cc won't make any difference.
    Because in the long run they will have better foundation strategy wise. Because they depend more on their own armies instead of 15-20 CC troops, which is how they game is at TH9 onward.

Centennial Club
    I never said that. Quote it if you find me saying that.
    If you haven't missed it the whole thread was about that before diverting from course,which started from cc makes 3* impossible (still factualy incorrect)to 3* with cc are impossibly easy(also not correct).