Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Overwhelming Clan Castle Troops

Overwhelming Clan Castle Troops

Greetings everyone,

There is a problem which I lately came to discover which is the overwhelming clan castle troops either for the player's side or for the enemy player's side. This has negatively affected the gameplay and the beauty of making up strategies and implement them especially for lower TH players. This problem has even become as glitch that every player can take advantage of.

For instance, TH9 players can easily 3 star any base with those donated overwhelming troops with their max level from their higher level clan mates or even the player himself has a higher TH level account that he can donate himself. Also TH10 players could impossibly 3 star any base that has those overwhelming troops as defending clan castle troops.

What I mean by the overwhelming troops is those troops which lately came out to the game in the last couple of updates such as the headhunters, super witches and inferno dragons. Also the continuous increase of levels as max levels that lately came out to the game for TH13 players for the purpose of improving their gameplay. For example, the Hog Riders were max at level 9 but lately they became max at level 10. This makes the lower TH level players take advantage of while attacking their opponents or even try to defend against their opponents.

I really hope that the developers look into this problem and fix it for the purpose of making the game more challenging and enjoyable Thank you for reading.

This is the purpose of the game, to make everyone upgrade their th and try to reach the last th in the game by upgrading all the stuff. Why would they make things competitive for lower th's ? This would make everyone to stop in their particular th level which they find interesting and which sc will never do. So if you are finding boring/glitch as you said above, just upgrade you th and other stuff as early as possible, there is a lot of competition in th13

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    This is the purpose of the game, to make everyone upgrade their th and try to reach the last th in the game by upgrading all the stuff. Why would they make things competitive for lower th's ? This would make everyone to stop in their particular th level which they find interesting and which sc will never do. So if you are finding boring/glitch as you said above, just upgrade you th and other stuff as early as possible, there is a lot of competition in th13
    +1. To add to this, it is not at all impossible to 3-star a Townhall 10 with high level cc. Just take a poison spell and some wizards to war to lure out the cc first. Also, i cant even 3-star even Townhall 5s just by spamming the troops that you mentioned, let alone Townhall 9. Of course it has become easier, but thats just a part of the game. The lower levels become easier when new updates are introduced. If you want the game to become more competitive, move over to the higher levels.
    Thank you,TerMinus Prime(TP) for this signature!

Funny how I read in a different thread that th10 is a guaranteed 3 star now and you tell us that it's impossible to 3 star. At least one of you guys is wrong.
    Last edited by Colin94; August 6th, 2020 at 06:42 AM.

It works both ways if they come with overwhelming troops on offense have some overwhelming troops on your defense and vice versa
    Taking about super witch they wont even fit in th11s cc forget the 9s and 10s
    And yes as the game progresses lower ths will amd should be easy not competitive

This is one of the things that concerned me the most and some forumers here as well, just because the game is on operation for 8 years doesn't mean we should not expect literally new comers/noob players. Not everybody has a donation account and not everybody can find a good clan that can provide max troops, I myself can donate max balloons to my two TH5s and wreck bases, while I'm on it I use to face max troops against my raided villages as well and facing those max troops are hell. The argument of "it's part of the game because it encourages you to progress" is kinda lame and poor thinking, this thing could be a deterrent for new comers to progress further knowing that they can't even raid a messed up base because of a max donated castle troops, always think on the perspective of noob players as much as possible

This should be addressed like limiting the level of the donated troops depending on certain TH levels
    Last edited by maximooze007; August 6th, 2020 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Funny how I read in a different thread that th10 is a guaranteed 3 star now and you tell us that it's impossible to 3 star. At least one of you guys is wrong.
    That reminds me of about 2 years ago where there were 2 threads, one being "nerf TH10 defenses" and the other being "I came back after a year of absence, why is the game so easy". Looks like we have the same story all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    The argument of "it's part of the game because it encourages you to progress" is kinda lame and poor thinking, this thing could be a deterrent for new comers to progress
    But if you see now, costs and time have been reduced drastically, eg. 4 million wall now costs only 1 million. So if you see from the view point of a new comer, then things have been drastically changed. I mean they will hardly face this imbalance for a longer period as compared to old days when lower th's were also time consuming though at that time there was not such imbalance. So there is hardly any difficulty now, maybe in future we can expect things to change a little more but afterall time will keep on reducing for lower th's.

Personally I always found it weird that for example TH8 can have max troops for defense. During farming that is moot (half the bases even have no cc filled) but in war the cc is way too hard compared to the rest of the attack. Using a troop level +1 for defending ccs would be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    But if you see now, costs and time have been reduced drastically, eg. 4 million wall now costs only 1 million. So if you see from the view point of a new comer, then things have been drastically changed. I mean they will hardly face this imbalance for a longer period as compared to old days when lower th's were also time consuming though at that time there was not such imbalance. So there is hardly any difficulty now, maybe in future we can expect things to change a little more but afterall time will keep on reducing for lower th's.
    Your point doesn't actually support any thing for the new comers, telling them that things were drastically changed will not change them from being a noob, it is us who are familiar with the game understands these things we keep on saying, but how about them?, so if we just keep arguing the changes from then and now, arguing that lower TH is just as easy as everybody thinks and it can be progressed faster, then what's the whole point of starting the game from Th1? why not just start the game somewhere in TH7 or above? .

The whole thing I see from people disagreeing with this is them simply stating that lower TH are not nearly as important for the entirety of the game, simply like being redundant, so let's wait for some new comer suggesting that the game should start somewhere above TH1, I would love to see your opinions who are neglecting such rant from people. Funny it would be to see when you guys disagree with it yet you keep on saying things are just easier now.

And I'm also keen to see your reaction that when one day, 1 balloon alone will wreck an entire Th10 village
    Last edited by maximooze007; August 6th, 2020 at 09:07 AM.