Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Overwhelming Clan Castle Troops

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    And I'm also keen to see your reaction that when one day, 1 balloon alone will wreck an entire Th10 village
    I don't think that it would happen until at least Townhall 25 is released, and honestly I wouldn't mind it at that time.

To counter your argument, the new players may leave the game, if they find it too difficult/too slow. I don't think that they would be too happy when they know that there are 12 townhalls left and the removal of cc troops would make the difficulty of the lower townhalls quite higher than what it is now.

Millennial Club
    Welcome to Clash of Clan Castle Troops.

I do believe SC should look at the impact that high level CC troops bring to the lower TH levels.
    Should TH9 face CC troops of TH13 level, or in the future TH14 and TH15? Not about balance issue since everyone could bring the same level CC troops to counter it, but is that the game play that a TH9 should have, depending too much on CC troop? Personally I don't think so.

The only way a lower hall can use defending max level troops in the defensive cc, is if the roster contains an account that can donate them in regular war..
    CWL is unweighted, so anything is fair.
    If folk are going to do mixed hall wars containing high and low level accounts, then that roster is their choice.

Maybe change the rules so each account can only fill its own cc..
    that would fix it.

But then the clan level perks threads would start up.
    And in regular war, that dip second attack would have moved another notch toward the too easy side.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; August 6th, 2020 at 09:54 AM.

It always been like this, upgrading your townhall will help you

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    It always been like this, upgrading your townhall will help you
    But make the game in general that bit more difficult for the player..
    It is a genuine problem for someone with a lower hall first account and trying to learn the game.

But the overall balance of the game needs be considered..
    And in order to achieve more balance in a 2 hit mixed war, the cc needs to compensate for a lack of natural firepower on that lower accounts defence.
    We always consider it a successful defence if the oppo has to dip in order to take it out, as they used up a higher attack.

There should be a cut off point.
    Bringing in new players to wars is immensely hard when their thy faces a like for like base with a max baby dragon that wipes thier giants and causes a rage quit.
    Upgrading your th helps and doesn't help as rushing has a detrimental impact on fighting and defending against equal th levels.
    At higher levels they are just filled with electros and head hunters anyway, so at th12 and 13 it's a failed argument as everyone is in the same boat.
    Lower levels were griefing for me, I turned on this game for the first time ever in March 20 when SWC announced it was closing and we all moved over.
    I truly truly hated it coming up against OP units in the CC that I had no defense against. Baby dragons in particular. So I ground all the way to th12 and am able to fight against th13s now but am still paying the price on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    I don't think that it would happen until at least Townhall 25 is released, and honestly I wouldn't mind it at that time.

To counter your argument, the new players may leave the game, if they find it too difficult/too slow. I don't think that they would be too happy when they know that there are 12 townhalls left and the removal of cc troops would make the difficulty of the lower townhalls quite higher than what it is now.
    That is actually the most intelligent statement I saw for consistent customer acquisition, very smart to just say "leave the game it's not for you". Congratulations.

And yes 1 balloon that destroys an entire Th10 may happen 100 years from now, but the cancerous issue is already digging its way in.
    Last edited by maximooze007; August 6th, 2020 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Welcome to Clash of Clan Castle Troops.

I do believe SC should look at the impact that high level CC troops bring to the lower TH levels.
    Should TH9 face CC troops of TH13 level, or in the future TH14 and TH15? Not about balance issue since everyone could bring the same level CC troops to counter it, but is that the game play that a TH9 should have, depending too much on CC troop? Personally I don't think so.
    Yep. I'm actually just dumping 100 level 1 barbarians just so to dump it, my 3 max balloons are the ones destroying the entire base, deploy the CC, close the app and re-open, poof, instant 3 star, I don't even need to plan my attack, its a no brainer, my balloons are tank itself.
    Last edited by maximooze007; August 6th, 2020 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    That is actually the most intelligent statement I saw for consistent customer acquisition, very smart to just say "leave the game it's not for you". Congratulations.
    Not sure what you mean by that. What i meant was the exact opposite of that.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 6th, 2020 at 10:42 AM.
    Thank you,TerMinus Prime(TP) for this signature!

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Not sure what you mean by that. What i meant was the exact opposite of that.
    So you will just simply tell these noobs to leave the game?, when there's actually a proper solution for this notorious Clash of Clan Castle Troops? It's not just about us veteran players that keeps the game, it's also about these new comers enjoying the game with their gaming experience without the prior knowledge that they must have which we veterans have. People will just simply quit if they have to dump their entire troops just to take a CC.. I am very much open to anything about the easy things we have now, but don't forget there are tons and tons of people coming in which are genuinely new players. Many business and many games fell down because they focused too much on retention instead of including acquisition in their strategy.
    Last edited by maximooze007; August 6th, 2020 at 10:49 AM.