Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 153

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Overwhelming Clan Castle Troops

  1. #31
    Senior Member clasher0011's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    There have been threads about high level cc troops since long before th12. There's not that much difference between th11 level and th13 level troops. The answer is, and always has been, learn to handle cc troops.
    This.Its not that hard facing a lvl4 edrag at th9, I have an account which is th9 and face edrags in war.All I do is lure it if I can and poison it(even a lvl5 poison is enough) and kill it with arch/wiz.Its not hard,learn how to deal with it.About the offence even max hogs/loons can't clear a th9 all by themselves I agree they're strong at th9 but they are by no means overpowered.Th9 defences can defend against max lvl troops.
    Last edited by clasher0011; August 6th, 2020 at 12:04 PM.

    Hi

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    That could be another UI adjustment so a player can have a visual information of the troop levels, it won't make it useless, it will strike the balance for lower town halls, this issue is starting to come in during this TH13 era, I assume it's not yet obvious way back 12 and 11, so the adjustment of troop levels could be based on those Th's lab's levels.
    Why to make things complex ? Game is fairly balanced and doing that will literally not add any point to encourage new comers. There is still a lot of time to happen that "1 balloon will destroy a complete th10" which you said earlier, so don't worry from now. And even if that happens in future no one will mind because this game is like this only. Why to increase competitiveness for lower th when sc encourages to progress to higher th.

  3. #33
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,897
    Maybe
    Adding spell slot for all level CC
    Lower hall need poison too

  4. #34
    Millennial Club maximooze007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,015
    As I read the responses, seems like there's no point arguing with one sided or self centered mentality. Let's just give those new people a nice hello and happy goodbye.

  5. #35
    Millennial Club shepherdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    As I read the responses, seems like there's no point arguing with one sided or self centered mentality. Let's just give those new people a nice hello and happy goodbye.
    You may have read them but you need to work on reading comprehension because youíve missed the meaning of many.

    Anyway, as someone whoís started several new accts there are plenty of newbie accts attacking just fine at low levels. And dealing with a strong defensive cc is a valuable skill to hone at low levels for use later in the game. For me, the best cc when attacking th3-th5 is miners to support a ground based attack. Itís not hard to lure a cc and kill it with 30 level 2 archers. If thereís a valk in the cc, lure it to corner then have it follow a giant and shoot it in the back with the archers; anything else can be lured and killed with encircling archers. My defensive cc is a baby dragon to foil unskilled loon attackers.

    By the time you encounter edragons at th9 we need to have built up the skills to deal it. Poison and freeze will neutralize it in motion if it canít be lured. And if it can be lured, poisoned edrag will fall to archers quite easily.

    Imo, itís not broken so it doesnít need fixing.

  6. #36
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    As I read the responses, seems like there's no point arguing with one sided or self centered mentality. Let's just give those new people a nice hello and happy goodbye.
    Again this actually as I said does not effect new players really,at least not those who come with realistic expectations. However, those who think they will have 100% time 3* might get affected, I never saw such players,maybe there are 0.00000001% of them.

    This thread or at least comments of certain individuals are using new players as excuse to diminish abilities that high level clans with high lvl th players have earned and actually give only minimal advantage and that is fact,which has been proven and can be proven again any time.

  7. #37
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Why to make things complex ? Game is fairly balanced and doing that will literally not add any point to encourage new comers. There is still a lot of time to happen that "1 balloon will destroy a complete th10" which you said earlier, so don't worry from now. And even if that happens in future no one will mind because this game is like this only. Why to increase competitiveness for lower th when sc encourages to progress to higher th.
    Where's the balance , fairly or not, when a level 2 CC at TH4 can accommodate a maxed Inferno Dragon? Or a maxed Headhunter making a mess of a TH7's level 5 BK?

    Given a TH10 can accept a Siege Machine from a 12; how about a similar restriction on lower halls? Limit the type of troops to TH+2,; they can still be maxed, but they won't be ridiculously overpowered.

    Also, for those of you that think they know what dealing with low hall CC's is like; if you haven't started a new account recently, I'd recommend that you do before you weigh in with your wisdom. It's highly unlikely your personal experience from anywhere beyond a year or two bears much relevance to the situation now.

    I am genuinely concerned that SC's focus on helping us max quickly (which I'm loving BTW) is in danger of making the game a turn off few new players.

  8. #38
    Forum Elder Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    2,319
    I have several low level perma max accounts. I don't have trouble dealing with any cc troops. 40+ archers will deal with anything the opponent can throw at me (unless I am attacking up). I further take the time to explain how to deal with it to all the newbs we get so they can do it too.


    If you were to limit the troops I can receive my attacks would certainly get MORE difficult, not less.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 48/50/18 heroes
    TH12 - doug 51/58/28 heroes

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Given a TH10 can accept a Siege Machine from a 12; how about a similar restriction on lower halls? Limit the type of troops to TH+2,; they can still be maxed, but they won't be ridiculously overpowered.
    👎No, it would be too dificult to donate if there are restriction like this, i mean take my example:
    Mostly our th13 ids are donators but if a th7 or 8 gives a req then why only +2 level i.e. th9 or 10 can donate why not our th13 or 12. And lowering the received troops level is something no one wants (if you read other replies), like a th10 needs max bowlers so why they can only recieve bowlers of max lvl available at th12, why not fully max(available at th13) Hell no! Attacking startagies would be effected a lot if that happens.
    And if you care too much for new comers then they will still leave if they want to. This has no impact on new comers.

  10. #40
    Millennial Club shepherdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Where's the balance , fairly or not, when a level 2 CC at TH4 can accommodate a maxed Inferno Dragon? Or a maxed Headhunter making a mess of a TH7's level 5 BK?

    Given a TH10 can accept a Siege Machine from a 12; how about a similar restriction on lower halls? Limit the type of troops to TH+2,; they can still be maxed, but they won't be ridiculously overpowered.

    Also, for those of you that think they know what dealing with low hall CC's is like; if you haven't started a new account recently, I'd recommend that you do before you weigh in with your wisdom. It's highly unlikely your personal experience from anywhere beyond a year or two bears much relevance to the situation now.

    I am genuinely concerned that SC's focus on helping us max quickly (which I'm loving BTW) is in danger of making the game a turn off few new players.
    i misread your post at first ... inferno baby dragon... I haven’t come across that yet in a small cc, I’ll like to try it. My gut tells me that archers would overwhelm it easily because it wouldn’t be able to charge fast enough to shoot each archer before it gets killed. I’ve attacked a lot at low levels and have yet to see it, I certainly wouldn’t ask for one for the same reason I just stated. It might kill a spam loon attack, but I think a baby would do that just as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •