Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Overwhelming Clan Castle Troops

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by NizaZiza View Post
    So there is no need to fix system that is not broken......
    Exactly, that was my point. What kind of system do you think older batch of players have? In the past of TH4-TH8 they don't get to play much with high level TH troops since at that time TH9 or TH10 was the highest TH level. The system works fine, in term of experience that players get from TH4-TH8, and what they could bring to TH10 and beyond until now it is TH13 as the highest TH level.

But currently, what newer batch of players experience are very different since CC Troops become the most important of their Armies, where in the past it was Dragon and BK for TH7 and TH8. So why change the experience if it is not broken? The system that works for older batch of players is already living proof that having CC troops of 5-7 TH level higher than your own TH level isn't necessary for the long term of the game.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; August 7th, 2020 at 09:34 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Exactly, that was my point. What kind of system do you think older batch of players have? In the past of TH4-TH8 they don't get to play much with high level TH troops since at that time TH9 or TH10 was the highest TH level. The system works fine, in term of experience that players get from TH4-TH8, and what they could bring to TH10 and beyond until now it is TH13 as the highest TH level.

But currently, what newer batch of players experience are very different since CC Troops become the most important of their Armies, where in the past it was Dragon and BK for TH7 and TH8. So why change the experience if it is not broken?
    That was not your point,you have all this time used new players as excuse to CHANGE (that means something is bothering you here and you are certainly not concerned about new players) system for your agenda which I think I know what it is.

What you are saying is thing of the past and you do not decide about changing someone's experience. Now everything works fine, NO need to change litteraly anything

Millennial Club
    That was not your point,you have all this time used new players as excuse to CHANGE (that means something is bothering you here and you are certainly not concerned about new players) system for your agenda which I think I know what it is.

What you are saying is thing of the past and you do not decide about changing someone's experience. Now everything works fine, NO need to change litteraly anything
    Slice it how you want. For me new players at TH4-TH8 will grow up experiencing and depending on CC Troops as the most important in their whole armies and they will have more trouble adjusting to the strategies starting from TH9 onward since they could no longer depend on just high level CC Troops. Tell me how having CC Troops 5-7 level higher at TH4-TH8 is good for their strategies learning curve in the long run?

Bad funneling = 3 stars with CC Troops. Single Phase attack = 3 star with CC Troops. No CC lure = 3 star with CC Troops. Bad Wallbreaker drop = still a 3 star with CC Troops.

Slice it how you want. For me new players at TH4-TH8 will grow up experiencing and depending on CC Troops as the most important in their whole armies and they will have more trouble adjusting to the strategies starting from TH9 onward since they could no longer depend on just high level CC Troops. Tell me how having CC Troops 5-7 level higher at TH4-TH8 is good for their strategies learning curve in the long run?

Bad funneling = 3 stars with CC Troops. Single Phase attack = 3 star with CC Troops. No CC lure = 3 star with CC Troops. Bad Wallbreaker drop = still a 3 star with CC Troops.
    Nothing is going to change to that even if they implement your idea. Let's take the example of Dragon Spamming at TH7/P.E.K.K.A Spamming at TH8/Balloon Spamming at TH4. Even if they implement your idea, the result would be:

>Bad funneling=3 star
    >Single Phase attack=3 star
    >No CC lure=3 star(according to you, the cc troop would be just two levels higher. Nothing to fear)
    >Bad Wallbreaker drop=3 star

I have pics of the above too, if you need proof⬆️:
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 7th, 2020 at 10:08 AM.

Centennial Club

They will learn when the certain th comes like everyone else has in the past,lvl10 hog will not cause any brain damage.

1)I have never seen in my 6 years of playing anyone talking about funneling at th2-6,th7 and beyond everyone learned pretty quickly through mistakes, advices,video etc.

2) before th9(th8 can have multi too sometimes) no one ever mentioned multi phase attack(not included simple cc lure/kill)and as we all know cc is already less dependable starting from th7 so great

3)cc has to be lured always bcz the most common attacking CCs are easily killed if attacker does not check defending cc,when such fails happen(they happen bcz of various reasons) attacker always can learn valuable lesson

4)bad wallbreak is matter of execution nothing to do with attacking CC and the outcome of the can be any *(0*-3*) if certain goal was not accomplished so that does not matter.
    Last edited by NizaZiza; August 7th, 2020 at 10:14 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Nothing is going to change to that even if they implement your idea. Let's take the example of Dragon Spamming at TH7/P.E.K.K.A Spamming at TH8/Balloon Spamming at TH4. Even if they implement your idea, the result would be:

>Bad funneling=3 star
    >Single Phase attack=3 star
    >No CC lure=3 star(according to you, the cc troop would be just two levels higher. Nothing to fear)
    >Bad Wallbreaker drop=3 star

I have pics of the above too, if you need proof⬆️:
    Exactly, it still result in 3 stars with any other strategies, so how it is more difficult without higher level CC Troops? You are contradicting yourself.
    I prefer my lower TH guy to learn such strategies in their lower TH level instead of just depending on high level CC Troops. It will give them more benefit when they reach TH9 strategy and skill wise.

Exactly, it still result in 3 stars with any other strategies, so how it is more difficult without higher level CC Troops? You are contradicting yourself.
    I prefer my lower TH guy to learn such strategies in their lower TH level instead of just depending on high level CC Troops. It will give them more benefit when they reach TH9 strategy and skill wise.
    I was replying to your post. How does spamming their own troops give them more strategy and skill than spamming cc troops? Spamming is not a strategy. The current method at least teaches them to lure out the cc troops before attacking. The lower townhalls are not a place for learning strategies. TH9 is more like it.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 7th, 2020 at 10:27 AM.

Millennial Club
    They will learn when the certain th comes like everyone else has in the past,lvl10 hog will not cause any brain damage.

1)I have never seen in my 6 years of playing anyone talking about funneling at th2-6,th7 and beyond everyone learned pretty quickly through mistakes, advices,video etc.

2) before th9(th8 can have multi too sometimes) no one ever mentioned multi phase attack(not included simple cc lure/kill)and as we all know cc is already less dependable starting from th7 so great

3)cc has to be lured always bcz the most common attacking CCs are easily killed if attacker does not check defending cc,when such fails happen(they happen bcz of various reasons) attacker always can learn valuable lesson

4)bad wallbreak is matter of execution nothing to do with attacking CC and the outcome of the can be any *(0*-3*) if certain goal was not accomplished so that does not matter.
    1. Funneling at TH6-TH8 is already important. Even for spammy Dragons attack. And I will add that reading base is important starting from TH6, with high level CC Troops you don't have to learn to read base design.

2. TH6-TH8 is where multi phase start to become important, CC lure is part of multi phased attacks, clean ups too. High level CC Troops could easily do the CC kill, defenses kill, and then clean ups = multi phase become single phase.

3. The experience of CC lure then kill it with other troops is different with CC lure then kill it with your own high lvel CC Troops. There many ways to kill CC Troops at TH6-TH8, using your own CC to kill is just one of those ways.

4. Having High level CC Troops means bad wallbreakers execution isn't affecting your failure to use wallbreakers effectively, because you are still getting 3 stars. Wallbreakers execution could be part of funnel or multi phased attacks.

Centennial Club
    There is nothing "exactly" no one agreed to you and no one is contradicting themselves,well it is possible that you may not want to hear facts so you are trying to make others look ridiculous,which very impolite of you.

Again I do not remember I saw anywhere that Clash of Clans is based of your preferences of anyone else's so they do not change the game. Anyone can depend on whatever they want, if you do not want to depend on lvl10 hogs,great,YOUR choice.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    I was replying to your post. How does spamming their own troops give them more strategy and skill than spamming cc troops? Spamming is not a strategy. The current method at least teaches them to lure out the cc troops before attacking. The lower townhalls are not a place for learning strategies. TH9 is more like it.
    Spamming is still part of strategies, and that is still relevant until TH13. Regardless you are doing multi phased or not, your main armies always come in spamming. Spamming at TH6-TH8 does require funnel.

For your main armies, that's how you should do, depend on them. It strategically better to depend on your main armies than to depend just on 10-20 space of your CC Troops. Isn't that what this game is all about even until TH13, CC Troops are important, but was never the most important or more important than your main armies.