Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 153

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Overwhelming Clan Castle Troops

  1. #71
    Millennial Club GaMe ChAnGeR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    S O M E W H E R E under T H E ☀️
    Posts
    1,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    I did tried. I have been TH3 TH4 TH5 TH6 TH7 TH8 myself, I don't have Baby Dragons in the past, but I didn't have any issue tripling any base. In other words, putting a limit on lower TH CC troops won't impact the 3 star rate at all.
    It was much harder. TH3/4 played a more important role at the time, TH4 was the equivalent of today's Townhall 8. Also, at that time TH9 was the highest and the train/upgrade times were much higher. Currently, the game is much more fast-paced and have more levels and the attacking/farming at low levels should also be much easier.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 7th, 2020 at 05:32 AM.
    Leader, Grand Synergy(#2Y9ULYRGY)

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    I did tried. I have been TH3 TH4 TH5 TH6 TH7 TH8 myself, I don't have high level CC troops in the past, but I didn't have any issue tripling any base. In other words, putting a limit on lower TH CC troops won't impact the 3 star rate at all.
    I think you missed a lot of replies, try reading again and get the reason why no one wants that. There is no point repeating/demanding same thing again and again.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; August 7th, 2020 at 05:33 AM.

  3. #73
    Senior Member Sudo3326User's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    I did tried. I have been TH3 TH4 TH5 TH6 TH7 TH8 myself, I don't have high level CC troops in the past, but I didn't have any issue tripling any base. In other words, putting a limit on lower TH CC troops won't impact the 3 star rate at all.
    I agree that for a experienced player,it wouldn't be very hard.But the three star rate would be affected.It would impossible for that to not happen
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

    Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

  4. #74
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    It was much harder. TH3/4 played a more important role at the time, TH4 was the equivalent of today's Townhall 8. Also, at that time TH9 was the highest and the train/upgrade times were much higher. Currently, the game is much more fast-paced and have more levels and the attacking/farming at low levels should also be much easier.
    Explain how is TH4 equivalent of today's TH8 ???
    Whether mathematically, or game play wise, or strategy wise, it make no sense. There is no way TH4 is equivalent to today's TH8. This post of yours to me had implied the logic behind your argument.

    /End

  5. #75
    Millennial Club GaMe ChAnGeR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    S O M E W H E R E under T H E ☀️
    Posts
    1,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Explain how is TH4 equivalent of today's TH8 ???
    Whether mathematically, or game play wise, or strategy wise, it make no sense. There is no way TH4 is equivalent to today's TH8. This post of yours to me had implied the logic behind your argument.

    /End
    According to the amount of time one spent on Townhall 4, and the difficulty.

    /End
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 7th, 2020 at 05:44 AM.
    Leader, Grand Synergy(#2Y9ULYRGY)

  6. #76
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    I think you missed a lot of replies, try reading again and get the reason why no one wants that. There is no point repeating/demanding same thing again and again.
    Been reading this thread before replying. I still can't find any disadvantage to having limit for CC troops in lower TH level.
    IMO it makes the game play experience better for TH4-TH8 and more relevant when the players grow into TH9 and above instead of having Clash of Clan Castle Troops experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    They will also have low level CC troop defending your attack, this will net off with what you thought making attacking more tough.
    And I think you can't answer to this post.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; August 7th, 2020 at 05:52 AM.

  7. #77
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudo3326User View Post
    I agree that for a experienced player,it wouldn't be very hard.But the three star rate would be affected.It would impossible for that to not happen
    I am not experienced player the first time I played this game as TH4-TH8. The 3 star rate will drop early, because players been depending too much on CC Troops. After some time 3 star rate will get back to normal, I mean it's TH4-TH8, how hard it could be to 3 star it?

  8. #78
    Senior Member Sudo3326User's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    According to the amount of time one spent on Townhall 4, and the difficulty.

    /End
    That doesn't make sense.Could you elaborate your point a bit more ?
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

    Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Been reading this thread before replying. I still can't find any disadvantage to having limit for CC troops in lower TH level.
    IMO it makes the game play experience better for TH4-TH8 and more relevant when the players grow into TH9 and above instead of having Clash of Clan Castle Troops experience.
    It will have a huge impact on attacks which you are missing to understand (for all th levels, especially th9/10 which needs max troops). Also it is not much difficult for new comers now as they are also enjoying the game like the way it is.
    If there is really a problem of cc for new comers which you are saying, then they will hardly face that for longer time because progression in game is so fast now.
    Also note sc encourages everyone to move to higher th, so why make lower end so competitive ?
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; August 7th, 2020 at 05:55 AM.

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudo3326User View Post
    That doesn't make sense.Could you elaborate your point a bit more ?
    It makes sense, time and difficulty when spent on th4 is now equal to th8.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •