Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Overwhelming Clan Castle Troops

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    I agree with the OP that something has to be done to cap the CC.I remember that at TH 9 when I was playing,I would see a max edrag and see it wipe out all my troops.At lower levels even a level 1 valk would one shot all of my troops.As for me those moments made me want to leave the game as a whole as I would have to be in a high level clan which gave max troops.As a low TH there isn't a lot to donate back to the clan,and I remember how many times I have been kicked......
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Currently, I have 8 Townhall 3s, 4 Townhall 4s and 1 Townhall 5. I can't find any difference TBH. I can 3-star mid-level 5s with the 3s and new 6s with the 4s, notwithstanding whether the CC has troops or not. The only real challenge that I have felt is the Baby Dragon, but even maxed Baby Dragons can be taken down with just 15-20 archers, if used correctly.

If you think that the newbies don't know to attack, well about 80% of the attacks against me in Townhall 3/4 are 3-stars, whether I have loons or archers or valks or anything else in the cc. All the attackers take out the cc troops first before attacking, even in the 200-400 trophy range.
    If you can't find any difference, so why are you against putting a limit on CC troops level for lower TH level? You will not have any different in gameplay anyway, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    If you can't find any difference, so why are you against putting a limit on CC troops level for lower TH level? You will not have any different in gameplay anyway, no?
    The players who are new to the game, would be the ones to feel the difference. I dont think that they would stay on long, if attacking is hard even in the lower levels. The cc would become a joke. Also, the new players(most of whom who join clans only for the cc troops) would stop joining clans and R.I.P Req N Leave clans.

Try to make a th3 clanmate of yours attack another th3 with just lvl3 giants in both the cc. You would then understand what i am talking about. 90% of the attacks by these new players would be defeats, then. That would also stop clans from recruiting low level players completely.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 7th, 2020 at 05:04 AM.
    Leader, Grand Synergy(#2Y9ULYRGY)

Sorry I don't follow the logic here.

When there is a limit, the defending CC troops will be also limited in term of level, how is that making attacking more difficult? You will face CC troops of lower level, no?
    You will also have low level cc troops while attacking, this will make attacking more tuff.

The problem isn't with the balance of the game, since anyone could bring the max level CC troops on his own to counter the defending max level CC troops. There is no balance issue here.

It's about the experience low TH level players should have. You know if you have played this game for a while, what you experienced in the past is very different with current new players experience. Why? Because of high level CC troops. And the only way to counter it is using your own high level CC troops. Might as well change the game name to Clash of Clan Castle Troops instead.

I mean, it wasn't originally designed to have TH13 CC troops playing in a TH4-TH8, it makes no sense, it's 5-8 level apart. CC Troops basically is the most important part of your whole armies at that point. Where in the past, our most important armies at that time are Dragons and BK. The experience is very much different from what you got. Again I stress this, it is not about balance issue, but should a TH4-TH8 experience what they are currently experience (facing CC troops of 5-8 level apart) ? Personally I think it will make the game much more better experience wise when you have limit of CC troops can only be 3 level higher from current TH level.

You said learn to deal with CC troops. But when there is say limit to the CC troops level in lower TH level, they still need to learn how to deal with CC troops, no? Can you tell what is the disadvantage if we have such limit?
    Did you read one reply two post above your this reply ? Alterion who is a new comer said himself that he had no such difficulty and it is very easy to move to higher th in 3-4 weeks.
    Most of the new comers have no such complaints and those who complaint are the ones which struggle to kill cc and you can't change the game just for them because THEY WILL SAY IN FUTURE MAKE ELECTRO MORE POWERFUL WHY THEY CAN'T TRIPLE TH13.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; August 7th, 2020 at 05:10 AM.

Millennial Club
    The players who are new to the game, would be the ones to feel the difference. I dont think that they would stay on long, if attacking is hard even in the lower levels. The cc would become a joke. Also, the new players(most of whom who join clans only for the cc troops) would stop joining clans and R.I.P Req N Leave clans.

Try to make a th3 clanmate of yours attack another th3 with just lvl3 giants in both the cc. You would then understand what i am talking about. 90% of the attacks by these new players would be defeats, then. That would also stop clans from recruiting low level players completely.
    But here you are, in the past experienced TH3 attacking with Giants only in CC troops, and you stayed in the game till now. What make you think the new players can't stay just because you put a limit to lower TH CC troops? They will experience the same thing you experienced before, no?

You did said you feel there is no difference, now you are saying there are differences, so which statement you want to base your argument on?
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; August 7th, 2020 at 05:19 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    You will also have low level cc troops while attacking, this will make attacking more tuff.
    They will also have low level CC troop defending your attack, this will net off with what you thought making attacking more tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudo3326User View Post
    I agree with the OP that something has to be done to cap the CC.I remember that at TH 9 when I was playing,I would see a max edrag and see it wipe out all my troops.At lower levels even a level 1 valk would one shot all of my troops.As for me those moments made me want to leave the game as a whole as I would have to be in a high level clan which gave max troops.As a low TH there isn't a lot to donate back to the clan,and I remember how many times I have been kicked......
    Some wiz and a poison are enough to take out a maxed out edrag. Similarly, valks are not something that 10-15 archers cant take care of. Whether you take care of them before attacking, is another matter altogether. Also, you can obtain high-level cc troops through Req N Leave clans.

They will also have low level CC troop defending your attack, this will net off with what you thought making attacking more tough.
    As i said above, try it yourself through a new clanmate. You will understand what i am saying.

Millennial Club
    As i said above, try it yourself through a new clanmate. You will understand what i am saying.
    I did tried. I have been TH3 TH4 TH5 TH6 TH7 TH8 myself, I don't have high level CC troops in the past, but I didn't have any issue tripling any base. In other words, putting a limit on lower TH CC troops won't impact the 3 star rate at all.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; August 7th, 2020 at 05:29 AM.