Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Overwhelming Clan Castle Troops

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    I think dealing with all one sided thinking doesnt require to read all the same arguments over and over again, you just repeated what others have said in a different form.

And i think it would also be better if you read back from the start and see the point of my response, just because youre knowledgeable in the game like every one who has low account doesnt mean these new people are like you or them who seem to studied everything about the game, the game is not all about you or how seemingly good you are based on your example IMO.And youre right its not something to be fixed, its just something to be adjusted.
    The new players need to learn as they progress it shouldn't be spoon fed.By the time someone's th9 they should know how to use the poison spell and kill the cc troops .You don't need to be an expert to kill cc troops,just a spell that's all u need .Nothing needs adjustment here.
    Last edited by clasher0011; August 6th, 2020 at 07:07 PM.

Hi

The name of the game is Clash of Clans. Being in a good clan is the key to success. A good clan, that donates high values troops and fills your cc with the best defense in the game. Ever encounter a clan that did not fill the cc for war? Find their best 3 and send 'm an invite.
    Most requested QoL feature is a regional filter in the recruiting tool. If it is so hard to track players by region, why does the top player ranking show both a global and (in my case) a local U.S. tab?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    The name of the game is Clash of Clans. Being in a good clan is the key to success. A good clan, that donates high values troops and fills your cc with the best defense in the game. Ever encounter a clan that did not fill the cc for war? Find their best 3 and send 'm an invite.
    Even if game is called clash of clans it doesnt have anything to do with what this thread is saying.

I agree, Head Hunters and Supet Baby Dragons are extremly hard to fight in attacks. Have you experienced 2 max Head Hunters against a level 30 Queen ? There is nothing to be done, except feeze before they get anywhere close to the Queen.

The latest added troops are hard to deal as a lower TH. Head Hunter does 500+ dmg per second to heroes, Super baby dragon goes to 1500 dps. Not sure how much a lvl 30-40 Queen has but its probably 1000 HP or a bit more. How much time you got to deal eith those troops in CC ? 1-2 seconds ?

Id say its not balanced at lower TH's to much, and you cant go as a TH9 in a clan of 12-13 just for troops. As others said, we played this game so long we forgot how it is to be small.

I made a TH7 and for example, sometimes i find a max dragon in enemy CC. Im just ending battle straight cause it needs like 25% of my army (if i go with that many archers) just to kill the dragon. How does that sound ? Imbalanced and not fair from the game to allow it.
    Last edited by dpgza; August 6th, 2020 at 11:58 PM.

I don't think this discussion should be weighted on townhall 3s or 4s or even 5s. It literally took me 3-4 weeks to go from th1 to th6 or 7 (don't remmeber). During that period, I didn't even realize clans existed and didn't join a clan until townhall 8.

If beginners do join clans early on and war, what are the chances a clan with th13s will allow th5 or below to join? not to mention being able to partake in clan war. And besides clan war, you normally wouldn't deal with Clan cc troops.

At townhall 7-9, its not hard to learn that you can send in a hog or a bloon to lure the clan cc troop, bring them to a corner and use poison spell + archers/mages to clear it out. If you know that your troops are incapable to dealing with it, just use your own cc troops to deal with it. Your own max leveled cc troops + poison spell should easily kill their cc troops.

In my opinion, the problem isn't the troops itself, its beginners learning how to deal with cc troops. SC could simply add a practice to show strategies in doing so like how they show attack strategies for each townhall. If you're losing a significant portion of your army dealing with cc troops, im sorry but I think the problem is your strategy, not the game.
    Last edited by xAlterion; August 7th, 2020 at 01:20 AM.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Personally i think it is a great help for low level THs to be able to have max troops in their clan castle. I have just started a Mini, and gone to th7 today. I have been farming th6 and th7 with max loons in my clan castle. Awesome! Cleaned up on goblin maps too.

in terms of balance alterion has the answer ...

Quote Originally Posted by xAlterion View Post
    If you know that your troops are incapable to dealing with it, just use your own cc troops to deal with it.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ24

Banned
    If they are gonna level cap, they should start with the siege machines. Then maybe other troops.
    Or they can have 2 separate stats for troops - one for offense and one for defense. They did it for the ice golem which was a great decision.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    I don't know who you are referring to as new noob players. I mean anyone playing this game has enough sense how to attack a base. Even a new noob player can learn in a very less time and can counter a cc in his own way. I don't know why you are thinking CC is something which is making life tuff for them. Just take one more moment as all have said, its balanced as it should be, don't worry so much. Also focus is more on moving to higher th. And if there is really imbalance for some, they can't face it for a longer time as they should move on to higher th.
    The problem isn't with the balance of the game, since anyone could bring the max level CC troops on his own to counter the defending max level CC troops. There is no balance issue here.

It's about the experience low TH level players should have. You know if you have played this game for a while, what you experienced in the past is very different with current new players experience. Why? Because of high level CC troops. And the only way to counter it is using your own high level CC troops. Might as well change the game name to Clash of Clan Castle Troops instead.

I mean, it wasn't originally designed to have TH13 CC troops playing in a TH4-TH8, it makes no sense, it's 5-8 level apart. CC Troops basically is the most important part of your whole armies at that point. Where in the past, our most important armies at that time are Dragons and BK. The experience is very much different from what you got. Again I stress this, it is not about balance issue, but should a TH4-TH8 experience what they are currently experience (facing CC troops of 5-8 level apart) ? Personally I think it will make the game much more better experience wise when you have limit of CC troops can only be 3 level higher from current TH level.

You said learn to deal with CC troops. But when there is say limit to the CC troops level in lower TH level, they still need to learn how to deal with CC troops, no? Can you tell what is the disadvantage if we have such limit?
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; August 7th, 2020 at 04:40 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Like I said .. the easiest way is to gives one slot spell at CC
    Lower hall need poison more than before

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Still getting low troops is something no one wants here and as other have said attacking will become more difficult for those new comers and even for middle high th's
    Sorry I don't follow the logic here.

When there is a limit, the defending CC troops will be also limited in term of level, how is that making attacking more difficult? You will face CC troops of lower level, no?
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; August 7th, 2020 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post

You said learn to deal with CC troops. But when there is say limit to the CC troops level in lower TH level, they still need to learn how to deal with CC troops, no? Can you tell what is the disadvantage if we have such limit?
    It would make attacking just harder for the new players. The forumers, most of whom are pro players in LL, would be able to 3-star even without cc. But it would adversely affect the new players who would feel it quite hard to 3-star the bases without the cc. That would make quite a few of them quit. Even if the upgrade limit is as you say, 2 levels, i dont think level 3 archers would be of any use in Townhall 3 and that would make the cc useless.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 7th, 2020 at 04:56 AM.
    Leader, Grand Synergy(#2Y9ULYRGY)