Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I reported someone in game, hours later, I GET BANNED?

Fresh Spawn

I reported someone in game, hours later, I GET BANNED?

Hello All,

I am a first time poster, but I am rather desperate here. I was playing clash of clans and I reported someone who had a visually inappropriate base design. Hours later, I log in to find that my account has just been permanently banned. Worst thing is that the person I reported is NOT banned. Has anyone ever experienced this? I am at a lost on what to do to get my account recovered. If I could go back in time, what SHOULD I have done to prevent this situation?

Any information or experience on this matter is very much appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by PEIL22; August 6th, 2020 at 03:00 AM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Temporarily have PMs turned off...please message another forum mod for help. TY :)
    What does the ban reason state?
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Fresh Spawn
    I was permanently banned due to account phishing. Which I have never even attempted at all. As of right now, I contacted support through https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/?p=web however do not remember by player ID, but submitted my situation with my player name and email address that it was tied to.
    Last edited by PEIL22; August 6th, 2020 at 03:42 AM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Temporarily have PMs turned off...please message another forum mod for help. TY :)
    Maybe the timing was sheer coincidence? Thatís just a guess, since Iím a player too. Keep trying with Support though and see what they say. The forum rules prohibit discussion of permanent bans so I need to close the thread.

Good luck
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner