Thread: New Troop "Ipo-Ipo"

New Troop "Ipo-Ipo"

New Troop named "Ipo-Ipo" is a troop coming from a tribe living up in the hill and is in good terms with nature especially the air. This troop has the ability to control the air that surrounds him and make them into a tornado and anything that blocks the path of this troop will get ravage by its tornado. This troop is somewhat friendly that it'd rather stay with other unit rather than attacking on its own.

Though he is a ground unit, he can still be attack by both ground and air defense, since he's so tall because he's at the of his tornado. But damage of air defense on him, will be reduce by 80% because the weak point of him is at bottom tip of his tornado.

The attack range of this troop is 3 tiles, but it's tornado can travel up to 6 tiles. So the way this troop attack is somewhat similar to bowlers but the damage will reduce the longer it's tornado travels. He has a special ability that it leaves a small tornado on his 4th attack that it can be a temporary path for ground unit to pass through walls. Though, only units like barbarian, archer, goblin and skeleton can cross this small tornado without making it disappear. So any unit aside from them such giants, ice golem etc. will make the small tornado disappear once at least one of them used it. If we used this troop in defense mode like in clan castle, units like barbarian, archer, goblin and skeleton will be deemed useless since they'll be just tossed up by his tornado.

P.S.
    I'll leave the stats of this troop to devs or mods since my fingers are tired of typing this long ♥♥♥ sentences. ��������

Edit: In order for this troop to leave small tornado, his attack should travel through wall first, and the spot where his tornado touches the wall, will be spot of small tornado located.

Addition: Heroes can't use small tornado since they too heavy for it too handle.

STATUS OF TROOP

Housing space: 15
    Troop type: Dark
    Dark barracks level required: 10 at TH13
    Max Level at TH13: 2
    Training cost: 280 / 300 D.E.
    Research cost: N/A / 220000 D.E.
    Research time: 16days
    Preferred Target: Any
    Attack type: Splash, Ground(100%) & Air(50%) of DPS, Splash radius (.4 tiles)
    Movement speed: 12
    DPA: Level 1, 210 / Level 2, 240
    Attack speed: .8s / 800 millisecond
    Range: 3-6 tiles
    DPS: 168 / 192
    Tornado damage reduction: 10% per tile. So if it hit a building with a distance of 3 tiles, it's damage is still 210/240 if that is the first building it hits. It will only reduce it's damage after it's attack hits a building.
    Hitpoints: 980 / 1100
    Small Tornado release: at his 4th attack
    Small Tornado duration: 10s

OFFENSIVE STRATEGY:

You can drop it first, then wait til it releases its small tornado and drop Giant, Ice Golem etc. to pass the first wall. (If you think wallbreaker will be useless then I can say it'll not. It can only carry 1 troop at a time and it'll eventually disappear. Also it'll be reachable by cannon, archer tower and mortar since it only has 3 tiles attack range. So you need to be careful where to drop it where it's not reachable by defense buildings or you can combine it with healer. And if you wait till it releases another small tornado, then I could say by that time, your tank's hitpoints is already depleted.)
    This troop will also a great partner of witch since it's small tornado can make skeleton freely use it.
    This troop can also help to people who often stuck their golem in walls.
    It can be combine with rage too, since it can make small tornado faster because of its attack speed increase.

DEFENSIVE STRATEGY:

This troop doesn't really have much pros as defense troop aside from making the troop like barbarian, archer, goblin and skeleton useless since it's tornado can just tossed them up as long as it's hit by its spalsh.
    Last edited by paulodee4s; August 7th, 2020 at 06:13 AM.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    The main problem that I see is that it can be hit by air defenses. That makes the troop just a weak version of a bowler.

I think it's just a minor weakness for this troop. It has a special ability that's why I added that weakness. Though, I think 50% reduction of air def damage still hurts, I think 80% would do. Also I change the range of this troop from 2-6tiles to 3-6tiles. I think this way it will be balance, though it also depends with the stat of this troop
    Last edited by paulodee4s; August 7th, 2020 at 06:15 AM.

Btw, the appearance of this troop is like a normal tornado but there's a human above on it. That's the reason why it is tall.

Millennial Club
    But why would an air defense attack a ground troop? I get that he's tall and all but ...

Be---cause he... is tall...?���� And is in range with air def. I mean his main body is on the top or air, and that makes him detectable with air def.

Just edited it with a lot of additional informations above, kindly please reread it.
    Last edited by paulodee4s; August 7th, 2020 at 01:27 AM.