Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: AQ Ai

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    253
    Like most troops in CoC, the queen doesn’t have Artificial Intelligence, she has Artificial Stupidity. Overcoming your own troops’ complete tactical ineptness is the challenge of the game.

    I suspect she went for the building that wasn’t behind a wall first. I also suspect the rules that happen towards the end of a raid when there are a few scattered buildings left may be different from the standard rules.

  2. #22
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    969
    Just another proof how much she loves walls
    Actually how dumb she can get at time

    upload images
    Just showing the weirdness of aq at times
    Last edited by RH69; August 11th, 2020 at 04:36 PM.

  3. #23
    Millennial Club Night Crawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,051
    I keep hoping she will get better, but I think she’s definitely off her meds.......

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Okier View Post
    Any discussion on troop AI is superfluous and useless. Supercell has nowhere published a binding specification on troop AI. Any documentation in a wiki or similar is a loose conglomeration of observations and assumptions that have no concrete basis.
    This is not true in so many different ways...
    There are official notes from supercell about AI (just search the forum about rule of 3, rule of 5 etc). The more you discuss and understand troops AI, a better attacker you will become.

  5. #25
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Just another proof how much she loves walls
    Actually how dumb she can get at time

    upload images
    Just showing the weirdness of aq at times
    The inferno tower is 6 tiles away, she can't hit it anyways.

  6. #26
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Just another proof how much she loves walls
    Actually how dumb she can get at time

    upload images
    Just showing the weirdness of aq at times
    How is that weird?
    She can't hit the Inferno 6 tiles away since her attack range is 5 tiles.
    She can't jump over walls too, no?

    The Yeti is in that compartment because he gets Jump Effect before leaving Jump Spell area that allow it to Jump over the walls. Your screenshot show how weird/funny Jump Spell works, not AQ AI weirdness.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; August 12th, 2020 at 07:31 AM.

  7. #27
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Best clan ever
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    How is that weird?
    She can't hit the Inferno 6 tiles away since her attack range is 5 tiles.
    She can't jump over walls too, no?

    The Yeti is in that compartment because he gets Jump Effect before leaving Jump Spell area that allow it to Jump over the walls. Your screenshot show how weird/funny Jump Spell works, not AQ AI weirdness.
    it looks to me the jump is not covering the path to the compartment at all, Yeti got there probably by using rage on jump (rage+ jump increase the effect due to timing of spell affect on troops)
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

  8. #28
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhargav97 View Post
    The inferno tower is 6 tiles away, she can't hit it anyways.
    What about the jump there yeti sees it but she dont right?

  9. #29
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    How is that weird?
    She can't hit the Inferno 6 tiles away since her attack range is 5 tiles.
    She can't jump over walls too, no?

    The Yeti is in that compartment because he gets Jump Effect before leaving Jump Spell area that allow it to Jump over the walls. Your screenshot show how weird/funny Jump Spell works, not AQ AI weirdness.
    So yeti sees jump but aq doesnt cool ill keep that in mind next time and never use jump for aq
    Note: the jump lasted 10 sec more after i took SS

  10. #30
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    it looks to me the jump is not covering the path to the compartment at all, Yeti got there probably by using rage on jump (rage+ jump increase the effect due to timing of spell affect on troops)
    Thats something might have happened coz thats the only way yeti got into compart and aq didnt
    Ill have to watch it again for confirmation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •