Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AQ Ai

AQ Ai

I dont complain much but can someone explain this to me plz it costed me the raid and might cost our clan the entire war
    https://youtu.be/M98ARcRyxhA
    Im open for any criticism if any
    P.S sorry about background music i usually listen to music during my hits and also if someone can convert it to a post(better than a link)
    Last edited by RH69; August 5th, 2020 at 05:26 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    I dont complain much but can someone explain this to me plz it costed me the raid and might cost our clan the entire war
    P.S sorry about background music i usually listen to music during my hits and also if someone can convert it to a post(better than a link)
    Explained by the ‘rule of 3’ - AQ sees 3 closest buildings (there were only 3 remaining) but there is no direct pattern as to which order she takes them although usually it is closest first this is not guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    While I can't say definitively anything about the AI, I will say that unless everyone else in your clan 3-starred their attacks, that this alone won't cost you the war. It's a team effort, every star counts no matter when they are (or aren't) earned.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Explained by the ‘rule of 3’ - AQ sees 3 closest buildings (there were only 3 remaining) but there is no direct pattern as to which order she takes them although usually it is closest first this is not guaranteed.
    I believe it will take the easiest path to one of the three closest buildings.

But, hey, nice dip - #5 hitting #15, it must have been an all TH13 war cause #15 is a 13 as well.

-me

Centennial Club
    AI rules, to me, seem to be in this order: feasibility (what is the nearest thing I can access without blowing through walls), proximity (what’s the nearest thing, I’ll blow through walls if I have to).

lol, this seems weird

but watch these videos if you want to know a bit more about walk/charge

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvWHYs9F41w

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEQs...e=youtu.be&t=1
    Last edited by helldestroyer; August 6th, 2020 at 04:49 AM.
    Th 13 Accounts 75/75/50/20||75/75/50/20||67>68/75/50/20

Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Workshop xbow mine 3 closest
    After workshop
    Xbow mine cc
    The closest xbow if im correct(she shouldn't break wall for it) correct me if im wrong
    Last edited by RH69; August 6th, 2020 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    While I can't say definitively anything about the AI, I will say that unless everyone else in your clan 3-starred their attacks, that this alone won't cost you the war. It's a team effort, every star counts no matter when they are (or aren't) earned.
    Agreed its a team effort and not everyone triples even pros fail
    And we just semi competitive
    And yes we did win the war but ive seen close wars where even % determines the result
    What if it happened in one of war we lost on %

Also the league that we never got promoted even after wining all 7 wars coz we were 1 or 2 star short at the league end

All i want to say is every star counts
    Last edited by RH69; August 6th, 2020 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsJustMe View Post
    I believe it will take the easiest path to one of the three closest buildings.

But, hey, nice dip - #5 hitting #15, it must have been an all TH13 war cause #15 is a 13 as well.

-me
    Easiest path right the xbow was right there she shouldn't bust through wall just a right turn and there it is hitting her its walkable
    And yes it was a 13 its tough to find 12s in master 1 even fresh 13s doesnt exist there even the last bases are maxed so doesn't matter dip low or go high

Quote Originally Posted by RaxusPrime View Post
    AI rules, to me, seem to be in this order: feasibility (what is the nearest thing I can access without blowing through walls), proximity (what’s the nearest thing, I’ll blow through walls if I have to).
    Does she have to blow through wall for the xbow??? I guess thats walkable