Thread: Gold pass special offers

Fresh Spawn

Gold pass special offers

There should be special offers for students like 30 40% off for just students this would help you get more gold pass buyers they need to verify their ID cards to avail this offer
    Last edited by ashes5; August 5th, 2020 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Just missed some words

Have you thought this out? Exactly how could the verify that? That would also mean that they would have to know, and store data, on who you are, like real name, address, age, school, etc.. Are your aware due to many confidentiality laws, what that burden is?
    Last edited by rowman; August 5th, 2020 at 07:46 AM.

1k bytes
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Have you thought this out? Exactly how could the verify that? That would also mean that they would have to know, and store data, on who you are, like real name, address, age, school, etc.. Are your aware due to many confidentiality laws, what that burden is?
    Also increase un necessary legal problems

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post

Hey man please don't get rude or too carried away it just came to my mind as if some of the streaming platforms have this offers i don't have any idea about how will it work or how much more work supercell has to do on this but this just struck my mind so i just suggested if this is not what supercell can handle then we can move on
    No offense
    Last edited by ashes5; August 5th, 2020 at 08:40 AM.

1k bytes
    Quote Originally Posted by ashes5 View Post
    Hey man please don't get rude or too carried away it just came to my mind as if some of the streaming platforms have this offers i don't have any idea about how will it work or how much more work supercell has to do on this but this just struck my mind so i just suggested if this is not what supercell can handle then we can move on
    No offense
    But clash of clans is not a streaming platform

Quote Originally Posted by ashes5 View Post
    No offense
    Rowman was in no way being rude. He makes very good points about how much real information they need to store and verify, and that kind of data is prone to breaches that could result in identity theft and open supercell up to lawsuits, fine, penalties, etc. I can safely say that wouldn't do that.
    | BK 74 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    But clash of clans is not a streaming platform
    Ya i know that clash of clans is not a streaming platforms i just suggested nothing else
    I guess clash of clans forum is not my cup of tea sorry if i said something wrong or irrelevant