Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How can you fully serve town guests?

How can you fully serve town guests?

How can you fully serve town guests when they request buildings you dont have?

I have only the Grocery Store and the Cinema, but I have guests who ask for just one of those and then another building I dont have - like the Diner or the Bed & Breakfast.

As I understand it, if I want to fully serve them and get those points for the derby - they are supposed to go to all the buildings they request, right? But how can I serve them if I dont have the buildings they request?

Do I need to send away any townies who want to go the buildings I dont have? Im lost here... and my neighborhood is depending on me!

Quote Originally Posted by ParklandFarms View Post
    How can you “fully serve” town guests when they request buildings you don’t have?

I have only the Grocery Store and the Cinema, but I have guests who ask for just one of those and then another building I don’t have - like the Diner or the Bed & Breakfast.

As I understand it, if I want to “fully serve” them and get those points for the derby - they are supposed to go to all the buildings they request, right? But how can I serve them if I don’t have the buildings they request?

Do I need to “send away” any townies who want to go the buildings I don’t have? I’m lost here... and my neighborhood is depending on me!
    Welcome to the forum! Townies will ask for buildings that meet your level, whether you have that bldg or not. You will not be able to "fully serve" those townies, which is why it's a good idea to try to keep up with bldgs and machines as you level up. It seems that you would need to send away those wanting bldgs you dont have in order to do your task, but, you can always ask hoodies to release townies for you and hope you get enough to complete it.

You and your hoodies will be able to see what bldg they want when they are released to the platform.
    Last edited by Tahoe; August 5th, 2020 at 06:07 AM.

Thank you Legend for the Sig!
    A song of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

As tahoe said you can't fully serve your town guests if you dont have the right building my suggestion is to not do town derby tasks until you have all the buildings unlocked however the is a very time consuming way of doing the task only collect vistors from your hood mates showing the building that you have because visitors from hood mates only want serving once and then they are fully served were as vistors that arrive at your town will always want serving either 2 or 3 times before they are fully served
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Ah! I would not have taken this task willingly. It was one of the Mystery Tasks in the current derby and now Ive screwed myself AND my neighborhood. Super bummed.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ParklandFarms View Post
    Ah! I would not have taken this task willingly. It was one of the “Mystery Tasks” in the current derby and now I’ve screwed myself AND my neighborhood. Super bummed.
    A possible solution is to collect townies from your hoodies; that way you can be selective about which you pick up, and they will be fully served after just one building.

Good luck!

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    A possible solution is to collect townies from your hoodies; that way you can be selective about which you pick up, and they will be fully served after just one building.

Good luck!
    This would be your best solution until you get the buildings you need.