Thread: Donation Perks

Donation Perks

It's really easy to 3star bases now a days, especially at lower townhalls since the clan castle troops is getting tougher as time goes. So I think it's better if we change the donation perks at level 5 and 10. Instead of one level up of troop perk at level5 clan, one townhall level up should be added. Example I was th8 and our clan is lvl5, only th9 and below can donate my request, and if our clan is level 10, only th10 and below can donate my request. Also the max level of troops can be donated at my request are the max level of th 9 and 10. This would also motivate the lower townhall level to donate more since they are much needed now and not just one person donator per clan.

This isn't necessary since the entire point of clans is to help each other and getting through the lower, inconsequential, levels faster is ideal.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    This isn't necessary since the entire point of clans is to help each other and getting through the lower, inconsequential, levels faster is ideal.
    That's why I'm suggesting this, to make people donate more and not just let one man donate everything in a clan.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulodee4s View Post
    That's why I'm suggesting this, to make people donate more and not just let one man donate everything in a clan.
    Nope. There wont be anyone in clans less than level 10, if this happens. Even those who join small clans to help them grow, will stop doing so. I dont think I want to do my Townhall 8 war attack using no cc troops, just because everyone in the clan are higher than me. This would also give the already high-level clans a huge advantage in wars, and prevent the new clans from levelling up/winning wars In other words, R.I.P small and new clans. Completely from me. The lower townhalls are meant to be easy, and i dont think that cc troops are game changing after Townhall 8. If only one person is donating, time to find a new clan.
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; August 5th, 2020 at 06:08 AM.
    Thank you,TerMinus Prime(TP) for this signature!

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Nope. There wont be anyone in clans less than level 10, if this happens. Even those who join small clans to help them grow, will stop doing so. I dont think I want to do my Townhall 8 war attack using no cc troops, just because everyone in the clan are higher than me. This would also give the already high-level clans a huge disadvantage in wars, and prevent the new clans from levelling up/winning wars In other words, R.I.P small and new clans. Completely from me. The lower townhalls are meant to be easy, and i dont think that cc troops are game changing after Townhall 8. If only one person is donating, time to find a new clan.
    You don't seem to get the point of this idea. Can you please explain to me, How come higher level clans will be at disadvantage? I don't see high level clan being at disadvantage at all. Same goes with low level clans.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulodee4s View Post
    You don't seem to get the point of this idea. Can you please explain to me, How come higher level clans will be at disadvantage? I don't see high level clan being at disadvantage at all. Same goes with low level clans.
    Sorry. It was a typo. I meant that higher level clans would be at a huge advantage in wars. In the lower level clans, you wouldnt get troops if there is no one of your level but in higher level clans you would get troops even if there is someone two townhalls higher than you. Also, getting 2 level higher troops is another huge advantage, especially in small wars.
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; August 5th, 2020 at 06:13 AM.
    Thank you,TerMinus Prime(TP) for this signature!

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Nope. There wont be anyone in clans less than level 10, if this happens. Even those who join small clans to help them grow, will stop doing so. I dont think I want to do my Townhall 8 war attack using no cc troops, just because everyone in the clan are higher than me. This would also give the already high-level clans a huge disadvantage in wars, and prevent the new clans from levelling up/winning wars In other words, R.I.P small and new clans. Completely from me. The lower townhalls are meant to be easy, and i dont think that cc troops are game changing after Townhall 8. If only one person is donating, time to find a new clan.
    Or we can just change it to everyone can donate but the only troops that can be donated will be the troops that are available in the townhall that are one and two level above of your current townhall. But even if I'm th13 and I donated a hog in a th8, the level of the hog will still be level5 if our clan is Level5 and Level6 if our clan is level10.