Thread: Clan Recruitment

Clan Recruitment

Not sure if this the right place, but Iíd like to discuss recruiting member feature in game as Iíve come back from a long break. A lot of the links are broken when looking for members, with the text ďthis ID of this player cannot be foundĒ. Iím guessing these players have been banned or something similar, but why arenít they taken out of the queue.

Similarly, how do you populate new lists of players using the same tags, just quit out and come back into game? That seems quite cumbersome to me. Any help with any of this would be appreciated, or even just general discussion. It would be nice to get my clan at full capacity, but there isnít a filter for TH level either I donít believe.

Thanks again, and I apologize in advance if I missed something obvious.
    Do you want to three star max th12ís?
    http://youtu.be/tdv62xFnl7U

Stop by: Project Meteor #22RJQ9CR

Quote Originally Posted by twinblade123 View Post
    Not sure if this the right place, but I’d like to discuss recruiting member feature in game as I’ve come back from a long break. A lot of the links are broken when looking for members, with the text “this ID of this player cannot be found”. I’m guessing these players have been banned or something similar, but why aren’t they taken out of the queue.

Similarly, how do you populate new lists of players using the same tags, just quit out and come back into game? That seems quite cumbersome to me. Any help with any of this would be appreciated, or even just general discussion. It would be nice to get my clan at full capacity, but there isn’t a filter for TH level either I don’t believe.

Thanks again, and I apologize in advance if I missed something obvious.
    While there isn't a filter for you to pick when searching for members, the setting you have for your clan to join for "required town hall level" will impact who you see when you search for members. If I set ours to th10 I see th10-13 on my searches. If I bump that up to th12, I see th12-13 on my searches, etc. It might not be instant (I haven't tested it in awhile) but it does work.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    While there isn't a filter for you to pick when searching for members, the setting you have for your clan to join for "required town hall level" will impact who you see when you search for members. If I set ours to th10 I see th10-13 on my searches. If I bump that up to th12, I see th12-13 on my searches, etc. It might not be instant (I haven't tested it in awhile) but it does work.
    Thanks 2222, appreciate the insight. I will give that a try